Not open for further replies.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
AOR GTSport Banner 4.png

AOR Gran Turismo Sport Super GT League - Season 1

Time Trial Event

Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars. All assists except Traction Control and ABS are banned, so we advise turning them off. Furthermore, while you are free to use a setup in Time Trial, setups will be fixed in the league, so it is advised to post your time without a setup, but it is not required. Due to the nature of GTSport's car settings, having BoP off allows for upgrades to be applied and faster times to be posted. To avoid this, all times submitted must clearly indicate they were posted with BoP on. To do this, click on the leaderboard and move to the Gr.2 section, there you will have your times with the BoP indicator on the right. You must screenshot this screen to post a time. A demonstration is attached at the bottom of this post.

Time Trial Information
Time trial ends on May 25th for initial driver placement.
You must complete your times in Time Trial mode.
We'll be running with all assists except Traction Control and ABS off, however as we cannot police this, you are free to use any assists you wish for the event.
Drivers must submit their times with BoP (Balance of Performance) ON. Any times submitted without this will not be counted.
● Track: Interlagos
● Cars: Please complete a Time-Trial using one of the cars from the Gr.2 (Super GT) class. It does not have to be the same car you use for the league.

Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:

Gamertag/ID:
Interlagos Lap Time (+Photo):
Assists Used:

It must be stressed that fast lap times are what we will mainly use when deciding which tier you'll be placed in, but we will also endeavour to use some background knowledge of the drivers as well, so as to avoid sandbagging etc.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
- Your GamerTag
- The track name
- The words 'Time trial'
- The BoP indicator illuminated
- Your time

Leaderboard Demonstration
As you can see, featured in this photo is the track name, the words "Time Trial" and the illuminated BoP indicator on the right. All screenshots must adhere to this format to be counted.
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180508155648.jpg

Last edited:

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
gt tt.jpg

Gamertag/ID: Browneskiii
Interlagos Lap Time (+Photo): 1:22.316
Assists Used: ABS

Hasnain

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Are we free to choose which tyres we want to use?

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Gamertag/ID: RoninGT-Delaney
Interlagos Lap Time (+Photo): Not there yet. Doing 24’s atm
Assists Used: ABS

Reactions: Boniface-8

Solenx86

Pro Karter
May 7, 2018
Hello fellow racers,

This might be a stupid question but i Cant find any info regarding time of day (track conditions) We are supposed to use in the TT?

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Gamertag/ID: AORGizmo
Interlagos Lap Time (+Photo): Attach File
Assists Used: Traction Control (1-2) and ABS (weak)

Time Trails times may change as I mite have a go laters again - I am using assist Traction Control is on 1-2 as I am using a controller and if it off I just spin spin so not good and ABS is on weak.

Hope thats ok. I see you guys in the league

Attachments

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hello fellow racers,

This might be a stupid question but i Cant find any info regarding time of day (track conditions) We are supposed to use in the TT?
Any, it makes no laptime difference at this point I don't think.

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
AOR SuperGT TT.jpg

ID: BL99DY-NINE
Racing Soft tires, Traction lvl 2, ABS weak (Zero traction control on pad/ controller = spins, lots & lots of spins)

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Guys, it might be pertinent to be doing your TTs on Racing SUPERSOFT tyres. They're the fastest and will give you a more representative laptime. Doing your times on Softs will simply result in the cods being able to do a less accurate job of tiering the drivers, and anyone placed wrongly will be moved. Cheers.

Hasnain

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Gamertag/ID: Ace_Hasnain_282
Interlagos Lap Time (+Photo): 1:22.727 (RSS)
Assists Used:
ABS (Weak)

1526469151314.png

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Gamertag/ID: HRacingGreen2400
Interlagos Lap Time (+Photo):
1:22.092 (Supers)
Assists Used: Weak ABS, 1TC

Delaney