2 Time GT Sport League Champion
- Jan 30, 2015
AOR Gran Turismo Sport Super GT League - Season 1
Time Trial Event
Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars. All assists except Traction Control and ABS are banned, so we advise turning them off. Furthermore, while you are free to use a setup in Time Trial, setups will be fixed in the league, so it is advised to post your time without a setup, but it is not required. Due to the nature of GTSport's car settings, having BoP off allows for upgrades to be applied and faster times to be posted. To avoid this, all times submitted must clearly indicate they were posted with BoP on. To do this, click on the leaderboard and move to the Gr.2 section, there you will have your times with the BoP indicator on the right. You must screenshot this screen to post a time. A demonstration is attached at the bottom of this post.
Time Trial Information
● Time trial ends on May 25th for initial driver placement.
● You must complete your times in Time Trial mode.
● We'll be running with all assists except Traction Control and ABS off, however as we cannot police this, you are free to use any assists you wish for the event.
● Drivers must submit their times with BoP (Balance of Performance) ON. Any times submitted without this will not be counted.
● Track: Interlagos
● Cars: Please complete a Time-Trial using one of the cars from the Gr.2 (Super GT) class. It does not have to be the same car you use for the league.
Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:
Interlagos Lap Time (+Photo):
It must be stressed that fast lap times are what we will mainly use when deciding which tier you'll be placed in, but we will also endeavour to use some background knowledge of the drivers as well, so as to avoid sandbagging etc.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
- Your GamerTag
- The track name
- The words 'Time trial'
- The BoP indicator illuminated
- Your time
As you can see, featured in this photo is the track name, the words "Time Trial" and the illuminated BoP indicator on the right. All screenshots must adhere to this format to be counted.