PC - AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 10: Brno - 07.08.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 10: Brno - 07.08.19 @8pm UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016

ROUND 10 - Brno

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday August 7th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 30 Laps (1 formation lap + 29 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Clear
- Race start:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 20/10/19 14:00
- Race start time: 20/10/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@Pirate
@BlackEskimo
Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

JackGame88

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 15, 2019
Yep, when using softs rears are overheating, while hards in front are getting cold. So maybe mix them? (Rears hard, fronts soft??)

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
Yep, when using softs rears are overheating, while hards in front are getting cold. So maybe mix them? (Rears hard, fronts soft??)
I’m overheating the fronts with soft and the car feels really weird and oversteery with hards.

Na Scoitear

AOR PC GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Premium Member
May 16, 2019
Ya I'm the same as you phantom, front left is overheating on softs but I can't get hards working at all! This could be a tricky one!

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
Ya I'm the same as you phantom, front left is overheating on softs but I can't get hards working at all! This could be a tricky one!
Think I may have solved it. I think I was running to much rear camber

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
ARGHHHHH new rim for the last race of the season and i need to borrow someone elses fingers and toes to count how many buttons this thrustmaster f1 rim has on it,im pressing all the buttons and twiddling the dials apart from the one i want lol

Mearcat

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2018
I've got my tyres sorted. Had a lightbulb moment in a quick test sesh on Tuesday. Just have to recheck the full fuel load to see how the weight messes with the balance.

Can push consistent mid 2 minute laps without heavy overheating now. I spun off on one lap when 0.6 secs ahead of my fastest, that would of been a 1:59 :).

Hopefully It holds together tonight for a decent finish for some much needed points compared to last 2 weeks worth of slaps in the face.

Reactions: JackGame88

Jorge2091

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 31, 2017

I'm going to put this right here.
my tire seems fine, 88-97 range, is that good?
practicing with AI

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
I've got my tyres sorted. Had a lightbulb moment in a quick test sesh on Tuesday. Just have to recheck the full fuel load to see how the weight messes with the balance.

Can push consistent mid 2 minute laps without heavy overheating now. I spun off on one lap when 0.6 secs ahead of my fastest, that would of been a 1:59 :).

Hopefully It holds together tonight for a decent finish for some much needed points compared to last 2 weeks worth of slaps in the face.
Holy ****! I’m lucky to break 2:02! Looks like I’ll be cruising around the back