PC - AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 6: Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 6: Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016

ROUND 6 - Sportsland Sugo

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 10th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 46 Laps (1 formation lap + 45 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Light Cloud
- Race start:
Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 22/07/19 14:00
- Race start time: 22/07/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@Julien2395
@JackGame88
@canasujo
@martin78
@RedTerrier
@Pirate
@Evangelist

Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
who chose these tracks? another one with hardly any brake markers, i feel its going to be a hard place to overtake more than usual

martin78

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 20, 2019
I'm sorry too for announce, that i won't be able to do this race - i'll be on vacation with my family...

RedTerrier

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Sorry. Work are being really demanding at the mo and I have to do a shift on Wed night again..... so can't race this event. Hope you all have a good one!

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016

Evangelist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I have been upgrading my cockpit and it doesn't look like I will get it finished in time for tonight's race.
I will be ready for next week, though. Good luck guys.

• Sad
Reactions: morphee7

Masesox

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 19, 2016
After forgetting that i race on wednesdays last week. I am a confirmed show this week

RedTerrier

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Hi @morphee7 and @PhantomHamster

I may be able to get off work early enough to race tonight, but only if there is space. happy to be subordinate to any reserves etc who are ready to race - I've not been able to practise so will probably be following everyone around from the back! I'll join the discord if free on time, and take it from there. More than happy to be turned away tho.

Reactions: PhantomHamster

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
Hi @morphee7 and @PhantomHamster

I may be able to get off work early enough to race tonight, but only if there is space. happy to be subordinate to any reserves etc who are ready to race - I've not been able to practise so will probably be following everyone around from the back! I'll join the discord if free on time, and take it from there. More than happy to be turned away tho.
I reckon there should be room for you tonight!

Reactions: RedTerrier

GromozekA

Formula Karter
Jan 8, 2019
Congratulations to @BlackEskimo. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the overtake on @Na Scoitear.
This is the first time I was able to successfully perform an undercut in the race, sorry, @Na Scoitear, I tried to do the blistering lap as soon as I saw you go in the pits.
As a reminder, please behave, as per rules, on the in-lap after the finish.

Reactions: Na Scoitear

Na Scoitear

AOR PC GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Premium Member
May 16, 2019
Fantastic race! thought i had pole only for @Welchy10 to put in a very impressive time at the death (y) good start and unfortunately for Welchy he spun on turn 2 in the opening laps which put me in first! I think that could have been your race mate as you had really good pace! Had a really good fight then with @BlackEskimo for much of the race with not much between us until i made a mistake on the 2nd last turn which left him through! I was hoping he would make a mistake but he was very solid the whole race so congrats to you for the win and only fair too after what happened you last week!

@GromozekA what a finish man! i thought i had you covered for the pitstop as i met no traffic when you stopped so you must have put in a storming lap and i exited the pits right beside you, brilliant stuff and really enjoyed that! As to the in-lap after the race i pulled up alongside you as a friendly well done after a great finish but unfortunately you did not see me and turned in which resulted in a little kiss, there was no harm intended so sorry about that.

Thanks to the guys who were a lap down and moved over to let me through, its a really tricky track for overtaking so sorry if i upset your lap!
see ye next week!

• Friendly
Reactions: GromozekA

GromozekA

Formula Karter
Jan 8, 2019
Fantastic race! thought i had pole only for @Welchy10 to put in a very impressive time at the death (y) good start and unfortunately for Welchy he spun on turn 2 in the opening laps which put me in first! I think that could have been your race mate as you had really good pace! Had a really good fight then with @BlackEskimo for much of the race with not much between us until i made a mistake on the 2nd last turn which left him through! I was hoping he would make a mistake but he was very solid the whole race so congrats to you for the win and only fair too after what happened you last week!

@GromozekA what a finish man! i thought i had you covered for the pitstop as i met no traffic when you stopped so you must have put in a storming lap and i exited the pits right beside you, brilliant stuff and really enjoyed that! As to the in-lap after the race i pulled up alongside you as a friendly well done after a great finish but unfortunately you did not see me and turned in which resulted in a little kiss, there was no harm intended so sorry about that.

Thanks to the guys who were a lap down and moved over to let me through, its a really tricky track for overtaking so sorry if i upset your lap!
see ye next week!
@Na Scoitear, this is something I'll definitely remember as a highlight of this season. We didn't get much side-by-side, I think you're too far out of my league, but getting that undercut working was the most fun.

• Happy
Reactions: Na Scoitear