PC - AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 6: Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 6: Sportsland Sugo - 10.07.19 @8pm UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Na Scoitear

AOR PC GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Premium Member
May 16, 2019
@Na Scoitear, this is something I'll definitely remember as a highlight of this season. We didn't get much side-by-side, I think you're too far out of my league, but getting that undercut working was the most fun.
Ha Ha i can assure you mate you are definitely in my league! I am just fairly consistant and have been lucky to have avoided any incidences or crashes so far this season! I think we will have plenty more fights before the season is over!:)

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
well what can i say about this week
after trying so hard all week to improve my qualifying all week i hit 20.1s to 20.3s consistantly then get to raceday and WOLLOP i hit a mid 22 :confused:,
so to the race, on the formation lap i get cliped from the side which gives me 1 front aero damage (from a side inpact? ok pcars 2) which shouldnt cause too much impact then we get to lap 6 and and my poor crewchief needs therapy that there was that much going on he didnt have time for a breath
so heres my view of it
and because i dont know how to use adobe pro correctlyheres a better ingame replay
then a couple of corners later i spin and clip the wall which manages to destroy my suspension so i pit goto last and driving a recovery race again
which was not too bad just the blue flags again so i let alot through but started to notice that i was keeping up with alot of cars that were lapping me and ended up overtaking them again like @PhantomHamster :pwhich was annoying is i think i managed a mid 22 racepace anywayi digress
i m,ust admit chasing @RedTerrier down was fun then when i got to him i had to let a blue flag pass me which i am sorry to admit i took advantage of when they passed Red and i followed them through :LOL:,
Towards the end of the race i think alot pitted which helped me gain places upto 16th so really i only lost one place from qualy through the carnage,so onto a early morning hazy indy

Reactions: RedTerrier

4li3n

Pro Karter
Oct 11, 2016
I am really disappointed, my race was going good, and i was around p14 when my wifi decided to die, my game disconnected around lap 43.