PC - AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 8: Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 8: Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8pm UK Time

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016

ROUND 8 - Fuji GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 24th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Rain
- Race start:
Rain

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 03/10/19 11:00
- Race start time: 03/10/19 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:
@PhantomHamster
@GromozekA
@RedTerrier
Uninformed No Shows:

Last edited:

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
I am away next week, so am looking for someone to host the race and grab screen shots of the results. Drop me a message if you can help out

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
IMPORTANT CHANGE TO USUAL QUALIFYING

We will do as in the endurance league.
20 min quali with 5min pitlane exit block.
You can stay out of your box but you can’t cross the exit line.
This is to allow the track to saturate so it is a proper full wet session

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
As I’m away for the race at Fuji I’m looking for someone to be a lobby host. All you’ll need to do is set up the lobby, I have a list of the settings, and grab screenshots of the results, I can do all the coordinator stuff. Please let me know if you can step in.

Reactions: ShaunNEVS

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Does it impact performance at all ? I have resolved my issues on pcars with my new rig whilst streaming. So I'd rather not impact my machine and risk issues again

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Does it impact performance at all ? I have resolved my issues on pcars with my new rig whilst streaming. So I'd rather not impact my machine and risk issues again
this is why i dont want to offer as when ive hosted 2 different social events while streaming it kicked me saying i had lost connection to the host....... :unsure:

• What?
Reactions: Vallla

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
If nobody offers I'll do it. You will need to tell me what to do. I'll have to keep my fingers and toes crossed it doesn't kill my performance as I stream at 1080p as well

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
If nobody offers I'll do it. You will need to tell me what to do. I'll have to keep my fingers and toes crossed it doesn't kill my performance as I stream at 1080p as well
Thanks mate, I can send you over the settings. I can do all the spreadsheet stuff if someone can take screenshots of the qualifying and race results.

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
@Vallla You fancy doing the screenshots for me as well in case i **** it up haha. I will just take the pictures on my phone most likely.

• Agree
Reactions: Vallla

Mearcat

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 9, 2018
For those that haven't practiced yet, end of the pit lane (50m prior to green cones) must be taken to the right of the lane, running on or just beyond the white line with your right tyres.

There are 2 huge puddles to the left of the pit lane exit that if ran into, even on the limiter, will smash your car into the pit wall.

This will obviously only affect the qualifying, causing a reset to the pit box but most importantly, the pit stop.

Reactions: martin78

martin78

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 20, 2019
There are 2 huge puddles to the left of the pit lane exit that if ran into, even on the limiter, will smash your car into the pit wall.
I can confirm that. They are there and they are really huge...
Be careful in your race (y)

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
@Welchy10 has kindly stepped in to host on Wednesday.
Please make sure everyone is on Discord and help out if needed.

Remember:
IMPORTANT CHANGE TO USUAL QUALIFYING

We will do as in the endurance league.
20 min quali with 5min pitlane exit block.
You can stay out of your box but you can’t cross the exit line.
This is to allow the track to saturate so it is a proper full wet session

Pirate

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 7, 2017
still no wheel = no racing for me unfortunately
I will try really hard to get a wheel for Bathurst to end my season properly as I will miss the last race