PC - AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 8: Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 8: Fuji GP - 24.07.19 @8pm UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
So last minute urgent change of plans. There is a very real chance I can't make tonight. My other half has had family over and decided to have a BBQ and have them stay. There will be almost no chance that I will be able to race let alone stream.

I have messaged @PhantomHamster and @morphee7 but no response as yet. Someone else may need to host. I will know for definite by half 7 but is that too late ?

Assistance please everyone

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
ivr just got the message sorry for a late responsw i will host but please be patient as it takes a little longer when your trying to do anything in VR and if you cant find the lobby then try and join through a friend on your steam friends list

Masesox

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 19, 2016
Mmmmm. For some reason my new wheel of 3 months old isnt wanting to work this evening. Maybe it because of this crazy heat or just its broken but nothing seams to be switching on?!?!? I guess when u have ur pc in a south facing room with the windows shut all day cos u have been at work on the hottest day of the year in the east of england things might start to fry So i will try my best and change plugs and turn it on and off etc. I guess atm i cant play. Not racing with MAK in the wet!?!?!? @morphee7 @PhantomHamster

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I won't be racing today and for the rest of the season, I have too little motivation to play Project CARS 2 - since F1 2019 came out - to take a league serious.

Sorry for the late notice again I just kept forgetting to post this all week

ShaunNEVS

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 3, 2018
I got DC's lap 34 coming onto the back straight to the last lap - P5 - What happens here?

Na Scoitear

AOR PC GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Premium Member
May 16, 2019
Congrats to my teammate @nobby101 for pole and another race win and that puts us in a very strong position for the team championship with 2 to go! I have to say I think there was some very aggressive driving in the opening laps last night, the track was soaked, rain chucking it down, we had a very slow formation lap because of the restart so brakes and tyres were even colder than normal but still some people were breaking so late like it was a bone dry track! It is a long race so this is really unnecessary so early in the race! Anyway my frustration got the better of me cos I put a lot of practice in during the week so I apologise for the bad language on discord! I think I will mute myself in future:censored:

After I fixed the damage at the pitstop I had a much better second half to the race and had a ding dong battle with @Evangelist for a number of laps and BlackEskimo joined us too! Managed to eventually get past both and the last 3 laps were tense as I slowly caught @martin78 and @atlasgehirn424 ! Martin that was a great clean scrap with you and I thought you had done enough to hold me back but I just snuck by with barely half a lap to go and got a great run out of the last turn to pass atlas about an inch before the finish line! Sorry about dat mate:LOL:

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
if anyone got the screenshots of quali and race results, please send them to me

martin78

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 20, 2019
Martin that was a great clean scrap with you and I thought you had done enough to hold me back but I just snuck by with barely half a lap to go and got a great run out of the last turn to pass atlas about an inch before the finish line! Sorry about dat mate:LOL:
Yeah, that was great @Na Scoitear (y) I did everything to defense myself, but in those wet conditions it was really difficult. Because of that i made two little mistakes and it was all you needed :unsure::D
Then, i almost got my position back in the slowest part of track, but unfortunately for me, there was no enough space to do my move cleanly...
Great piece of driving (y) Thank you

Reactions: Na Scoitear