PC - AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 9: Bathurst - 31.07.19 @8pm UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Tier 3 - PC Round 9: Bathurst - 31.07.19 @8pm UK Time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016

ROUND 9 - Bathurst

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday July 31th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this race! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race: 43 Laps (1 formation lap + 42 race laps)

● Weather Conditions (weather progression: Real time):
- Qualifying: No qualifying for this race! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race start:
Light Cloud -
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: No qualifying for this race! Starting order will be reversed championship standings.
- Race start time: 14/10/19 05:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016

Start OrderDriver
1Chesties
2vlceCZ
3Claes Landbo
4Sellew
54li3n
6Canasujo
7Evangelist
8Masesox
9Jiri Kraus
10RedTerrier
11morphee7
12D3VIL
13ShaunNEVS
14PhantomHamster
15DJesse_GamingNL
16martin78
17krikkos
18jorge2091
19Vapour-Z
20JackGame88
21Vallla
22duce
23atlasgehirn424
24Mearcat
25Pirate
26Welchy10
27GromozekA
28BlackEskimo
29nobby101
30Na Scoitear

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
Just a heads up for those that haven't raced at Bathurst before. The track is VERY narrow and fast over the mountain, I would rather not say that there is to be no overtaking but you must be very, very careful or the chances of a very large accident probably involving multiple cars are high. I'm sure that we are experienced enough to have a safe race.

Reactions: Krikkos

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
God I hate this track so much. Not looking forward to this. But lets see what happens.

RedTerrier

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Hi guys, sorry I can't race again this Wed. Not doing well this season with getting the time to race. Hopefully catch you all at the last race next week. Have a good one. Watch those barriers!

ShaunNEVS

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 3, 2018
Definitely don't try and overtake in sector 2 - Save it for the straights :)

I hope we have a strategy if the track gets blocked :/

Evangelist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates this track.
Expect to see me flying off the top of the mountain backwards in flames.
Oh and a note for the fast guys it is hard to get out of the way on the mountain, blue flag or not. Please be patient.

JackGame88

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 15, 2019
I've practised a bit and it's not too bad, I can do maybe 2 consecutive laps without dying, so I have high hopes before the race

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

Masesox

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 19, 2016
If u hear screaming that's me murdering my wife after she turned the internet off!!! That was really fun guys

• Happy
Reactions: martin78

GromozekA

Formula Karter
Jan 8, 2019
What fun was the mountain!
Unfortunately, damage from the melee in L1T1 caused a 24sec repair. So I ended up fuel-saving the whole race so not to stop again: going to 'Rich' in the straights and to 'Normal' over the top. Finishing in P2 23sec behind @Jorge2091, but ahead of my championship rivals. Congratulations, @Jorge2091! Well done!