XB1 - AOR Touring Car S2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR Touring Car S2 - Main Thread

Shnoo80

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2019
Great :D
I see result's thread, but please update a link in first post in main thread - there is no link to results below other links (rules, calendar, etc)

Shnoo80

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2019
@willyblackhamer is there a possibility for people not participating in the race to spectate?
I thought I can twitch my race, but as we know this can cause disconnection.

BTW, my second question is that if I get disconnected during qualifying session, is it possible to be re-invited? It is different thing that being late.

Reactions: willyblackhamer

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
@willyblackhamer is there a possibility for people not participating in the race to spectate?
I thought I can twitch my race, but as we know this can cause disconnection.

BTW, my second question is that if I get disconnected during qualifying session, is it possible to be re-invited? It is different thing that being late.
No room for spectators I'm afraid, your best option is to save the replay of both races, then say tomorrow to watch them back but stream at the same time so it will seem like Ur "streaming a live race"
You will get invited back if u disconnect or have issues during qualifying

IsaacS04

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 25, 2019
I streamed last nights race, my game was fine but my stream died at about 80mins in

TLR FlocKz

Pro Karter
Jul 9, 2019
I streamed last nights race, my game was fine but my stream died at about 80mins in
My game wasn't that great man, it was freezing every 2 seconds and all of you were lagging around everywhere, do you mind if you don't stream next time?

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
My game wasn't that great man, it was freezing every 2 seconds and all of you were lagging around everywhere, do you mind if you don't stream next time?
I think the lag issue was on your end, everyone else was fine. Can you try and improve your connection for next week.
Ideas to help connection: wired connection, put phones on airplane mode, make sure that others in your home arent streaming TV etc @TLR FlocKz

Last edited:

IsaacS04

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 25, 2019
Yeah apart from the Xbox and my stream nothing else in my house was using the connection

IsaacS04

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 25, 2019
Would it be possible to do a lap of of honour for Antoine Hubert on race day?

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
Ok, I didn’t think we would be able to a lap anyway as organising everyone would probably be an absolute nightmare.
Yeah that's basically the reason and would have to have it across all platforms also lol

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations to @THR m0o0o7 our Season 2 Touring Car Champion! Well done bud, @KhaosTheory29 kept you on your toes right to the last race.
Well done also to our newcomers, its not easy especially when you are put in the mix with the fastest drivers lol.
Its been great craic all the way through, i even managed to pick up a couple of wins so im well chuffed lol
Hope to see you all in the upcoming GT3's

Shnoo80

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2019
Thanks guys, this was awesome experience to drive in online league. I am happy with the result, as I didn't race online before, I did only few races on public lobby, but racing in a league is sooo much better. Thank you for organizing it and see you in GT3.

I am still shocked how fast you are in some corners. Even if I have the same line, I can't be that fast :O Normally I would think you have better setup lol, but this default setup league is really eye-opener :p

So thanks for our top 2 BMW's (@THR m0o0o7 and @KhaosTheory29) for showing me, newbie, the place in the pack, @willyblackhamer for taking care of our league and best Megane result and my teammate @oOAcheyThumbsOo for some tips, but also for kicking my butt.

With the rest of you - I hope to meet you in GT3 Tier 2 probably :)