PS4 - AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 2 - Watkins Glen Short | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 2 - Watkins Glen Short

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

ROUND 2 - Watkins Glen Short

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday August 28 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race 1: 20 minutes race with an standing start.
- Race 2: 30 minutes race with the AOR rolling start and an reverse starting order grid based on top 10 from race 1 reversed plus all remaining drivers from P11 in race 1 downwards.

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Clear
- Race 1:
Clear
- Race 2:
Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 08/03/2019 12:00
- Race 1 time: 08/03/19 13:00
- Race 2 time: 08/03/19 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Ah. So it is Watkins Glen. Will probably be a fun race. The races I had were in the last season I did in TCs.

Reactions: iej76

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Hopefully I'll get a chance to do a little more practice for this one. It showed at long beach when I found my groove 10mins from the end of the night lol

I'll be having nightmares about the standing start after last njght as well. Hopefully this week goes a little more smoothly.

• Sad
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I’m really sorry about that one, had no idea that it was going to happen.

Fingers crossed for more luck next week!
It's okay mate. Had it been an intentional sit on the grid I'd have gone to stewards. Given that it was an equipment problem and there was nothing you could do plus you were quick to apologise I'll let it go and move on.

• Friendly

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
The run up the hill / straight / chicane on the first lap usually ends in carnage so lets take it easy guys ;)

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Well that's depressing. On the limit of what I can do without crashing or spinning and turns out I'm 1.5 off the pace. Don't know where I can find the time either because every corner I'm on the edge of an accident.

• Surprised

Jimminel

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
I would like to know if I am racing the next event (Don't wanna grind The Glen for nothing) :)

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Well that's depressing. On the limit of what I can do without crashing or spinning and turns out I'm 1.5 off the pace. Don't know where I can find the time either because every corner I'm on the edge of an accident.
Loose setup i presume?

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
I've tried both. My times are fairly close with both setups but I did manage to find where I was going wrong. I was simply over driving the car. Now I'm back on pace again.
Yeah i found both setups close on time but loose was too edgy. Great that u r back in the groove!(y)

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
I would like to know if I am racing the next event (Don't wanna grind The Glen for nothing) :)
Hey buddy. Nobody has dropped out yet so currently there isn't a space. But we often have last minute drop outs. I'll invite you if we have any no shows

Reactions: Jimminel

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 13, 2018
Hi guys

Sorry for very late notice but I tried to get an earlier shift for today to make the race but unfortunately that came to nothing so I will be missing the race tonight!!

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys

Sorry for very late notice but I tried to get an earlier shift for today to make the race but unfortunately that came to nothing so I will be missing the race tonight!!
Thanks for letting me know. @Jimminel there is a space free now if you want it?

Reactions: Jimminel