PS4 - AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 3 - Sonoma Short | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 3 - Sonoma Short

Mhill

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018

ROUND 3 - Sonoma Short

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday September 04 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race 1: 20 minutes race with an standing start.
- Race 2: 30 minutes race with the AOR rolling start and an reverse starting order grid based on top 10 from race 1 reversed plus all remaining drivers from P11 in race 1 downwards.

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Medium Cloud
- Race 1:
Medium Cloud
- Race 2:
Rain

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 06/10/2019 12:00
- Race 1 time: 06/10/19 13:00
- Race 2 time: 06/10/19 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Informed No Shows:

Uninformed No Shows:

MattDarvs

PS4 GT3 S9 Semi-AM Champion
Feb 28, 2018
One of the toughest tracks on the game for me, then I see it’s raining in race 2. Ffs

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Is that dry or wet pace? I'm struggling to even get around a lap here. Have a feeling retire to pits might be used at this rate
Dry but with severe overheating and wear of my front left. Keeping tyres in good shape for 20-30 mins is a real challenge

• Informative
Reactions: Archie619

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
The few clean laps I've managed aren't too far off those times. Planning to test this afternoon. I'm hoping I'm just over driving the car again and I can get my times down.

Reactions: Khaled77

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Was looking at the steward section and it appears we're a driver down for the rest of the season.

Let's hope we don't have another pile up this week and finally have two clean races tonight.

Reactions: Khaled77

Yuzu4nm

AOR PS4 Touring Car T2 Champion
Jul 6, 2019
That's just because no one can catch you :alien: - god damn Flash Gordon :ROFLMAO::D

And I hope you don't hold a grudge against me bud, this was not what I wanted at all @Khaled77
Haha thank you, if I was an alien I will be in tier 1 unfortunately is not the case:ROFLMAO:

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
That's just because no one can catch you :alien: - god damn Flash Gordon :ROFLMAO::D

And I hope you don't hold a grudge against me bud, this was not what I wanted at all @Khaled77
I don’t hold grudges or crash into ppl in anger or revenge, and i think some of the guys here know that. I am a clean racer and i care more about my reputation than my performance. Whatever you wanted mate, you should’ve discussed it here with us first before going to the stewards. That is what we usually do. Anyway it’s done now, let’s move forward.

Reactions: iej76