PS4 - AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Ruapuna GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4 - Ruapuna GP

MattDarvs

PS4 GT3 S9 Semi-AM Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Yea @Mhill run well as always and thanks @Khaled77 for the good wishes.

It’s a shame the season isn’t 2 weeks longer if I’m honest and it’s been real fun so far. I’d sort of given up on the GT3 leagues but I might give it a go now there’s a new format, and this has been a reminder that AOR races although not perfect, are still a high standard for online racing.

I’ll be practicing at Ruapuna soon if anyone fancies it?

Reactions: Mhill and Khaled77

Yuzu4nm

AOR PS4 Touring Car T2 Champion
Jul 6, 2019
Yea @Mhill run well as always and thanks @Khaled77 for the good wishes.

It’s a shame the season isn’t 2 weeks longer if I’m honest and it’s been real fun so far. I’d sort of given up on the GT3 leagues but I might give it a go now there’s a new format, and this has been a reminder that AOR races although not perfect, are still a high standard for online racing.

I’ll be practicing at Ruapuna soon if anyone fancies it?
If you are in, yeah send me an invit

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016

Table has been updated. It's looking very tasty for the last races.

We have two drivers fighting it out for the top honour and second place.

At least five drivers battling it out for third.

And 8 points separating the top three teams for the team championship.

Wow. Should be a cracker!!!
Battle for third should be interesting

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
No idea where people are finding the time around here. Stuck in the high 27s in quali trim and if I carry any more speed around the corners I understeer off track or if I do make the corner I'm done for track limits.

Tried both default setups and doesn't make a difference. Think I better take my Fernando Alonso approved deck chair with me for when I give up and watch the race.

• Funny
Reactions: Khaled77

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
No idea where people are finding the time around here. Stuck in the high 27s in quali trim and if I carry any more speed around the corners I understeer off track or if I do make the corner I'm done for track limits.

Tried both default setups and doesn't make a difference. Think I better take my Fernando Alonso approved deck chair with me for when I give up and watch the race.
You can get me a chair with you..

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
You can get me a chair with you..
I'll pack a picnic in the passenger seat. I can seriously see my quitting out of this one.

Almost every corner I'm either off or "cutting". No car control even on stable and every lap I've done is different. Fastest after 2 hours is 1.28 and its that bad I turned the racing line on not that its helped.

Khaled77

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 25, 2016
I'll pack a picnic in the passenger seat. I can seriously see my quitting out of this one.

Almost every corner I'm either off or "cutting". No car control even on stable and every lap I've done is different. Fastest after 2 hours is 1.28 and its that bad I turned the racing line on not that its helped.
I’ll get the beer lol.. my main problem is braking for the first corner.. everytime i try to push i end up backward in the wall. I’m just focusing on reasonable, consistent and mistake-free race pace. Should be ok

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
I rage quitted my own session lol last straw was getting next lap invalidated for corner cutting while I was going down the straight I'd like to see where exactly I cut a corner in a straight line lol

If that wasn't invalidated I would have got my best lap of 1.27.8. Can't go any quicker without dying so I'll see people at the back and the leaders when they lap me.

Yuzu4nm

AOR PS4 Touring Car T2 Champion
Jul 6, 2019
My pace is 1.25 low
Potiential 1.24.998.
Mhill is à little bit behind me