YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

AOR Project CARS 2 Touring Car Leagues - Season 2
PS4 - Time Trial Event

Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All new drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars. Racing line will be banned in the top tier, so if you expect to be one of the faster guys, then we advise turning them off.

Although this time trial event isn't mandatory for returning drivers, we would appreciate it if some returning drivers also take part and post their results in this thread. So please be encouraged to take part as it would help us with the driver placements.

Time Trial Information
Time trial ends on Saturday 17-08-2019 at 11:00 PM UK time for initial driver placement.
You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.
We'll be running with Real Driver Aids enabled, however you are free to turn any driver aids off if you wish.
● Tracks: Hockenheim National
● Cars:
Please complete the Time-Trials using one of the cars from the Touring Car class. It does not have to be the same car you use for the league.
● Setup: Default setup only!!

Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:

Gamertag/ID:
Lap Time Hockenheim National (+Photo from Time Trial board
, that is the only way we can see that you used an default setup):

It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
  • Your Gamertag
  • The track name
  • Your time

Updating your lap times
If you want to update your previous posted times, please make another post with the updated times.

Lap times
Drivers who have submitted their lap times will be added to the list below.

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Camo_C
TT: 1:29.775
Hockenheim National

Project CARS 2_20190810155614.jpg

*Can't tame the oversteer on the BM with Pad

Francesco Petrillo

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2019
Gamertag/ID : Feck88141
Track : Hockenheim National
Lap Time : 1.29.340

Good evening, I have a question:
Today I set this time with the RENAULT MEGANE. Following the time trial information I didn't undestand if I can use the same car for the championship.
If it isn't possible I could send you another time with another car (with share play because the new time set is slower than the first one and the game cannot save it) cause I want to race with the RENAULT MEGANE. Thanks for your help.

• Wow
Reactions: WelshMsport and bax

iej76

F1 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2015
It says at top of this thread that you don’t need to use car you want to race with
D092B79C-FC40-4767-982A-FA298C0C89FD.jpeg

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
I was in his shareplay telling him what to do lol he was having some issues, where to gain time but i don't know if he is going to use it for the actual season
Ahh, maybe I'll give the BM another go. Feels harder to push with a pad in that car.