PS4 - AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Time Trial Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Touring Car S2 - PS4 Time Trial Thread

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 13, 2018
Sorry I haven’t been able to post a time trial!! I’ve been sooo busy at work I haven’t had any time to get on the PS4!! Is it too late because I’m able to do it tomorrow as I’m on nights?!?

Archil

PS4 S1 Ginetta GT5 T1 Champion
Apr 22, 2018
@Michel--NL

I have not been home for 5 days.

I will be back by Tuesday and will upload TT as well as ping test.

I will 100% be able to race Wednesday.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Michel--NL

I have not been home for 5 days.

I will be back by Tuesday and will upload TT as well as ping test.

I will 100% be able to race Wednesday.
We know in which tier you will be ;) For the record do the sign up and TT info.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Sorry I haven’t been able to post a time trial!! I’ve been sooo busy at work I haven’t had any time to get on the PS4!! Is it too late because I’m able to do it tomorrow as I’m on nights?!?
If you still want an spot then you need to do the TT. Because we have no idea what your pace will be.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 24, 2019
Hope I don't get disconnected all the time. Since I moved to my new home the internet connection is very good (better as before) but now I get disconnected all the time from open and private lobbies. Only thing I can do now is put my PS4 again in DMZ

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Hope I don't get disconnected all the time. Since I moved to my new home the internet connection is very good (better as before) but now I get disconnected all the time from open and private lobbies. Only thing I can do now is put my PS4 again in DMZ
I've been having similar issues. It's nothing to do with my own connection as every other game I play is fine. For whatever reason project cars 2 doesn't like my connection. I've tried all the fixes but in the end it's came down to restart router and hope for the best on race nights.

I had issues even doing my time trial lap as I'd get half way round a lap and it would disconnect me but like I said it's a pc2 server issue as if it were my connection I'd be having issues with every other game I play and everything else I play I have zero lag or issues. I even manage apex legends fine and they're servers are notorious for lag and I get none.

Reactions: Khaled77

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 24, 2019
I've been having similar issues. It's nothing to do with my own connection as every other game I play is fine. For whatever reason project cars 2 doesn't like my connection. I've tried all the fixes but in the end it's came down to restart router and hope for the best on race nights.

I had issues even doing my time trial lap as I'd get half way round a lap and it would disconnect me but like I said it's a pc2 server issue as if it were my connection I'd be having issues with every other game I play and everything else I play I have zero lag or issues. I even manage apex legends fine and they're servers are notorious for lag and I get none.
@Archie619 he thanks for the info. was afraid that something was not setup correctly. indeed on GT Sports I don't have any issues but these are dedicated servers and not peer to peer connections. The problem is, if you want to do it cheap (no dedicated servers) quality will suffer.

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
can help you to put the data in manual of the network in the ps4 + use the google dns.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 24, 2019
can help you to put the data in manual of the network in the ps4 + use the google dns.
Hi @The_Kaiser-MSc > in the beginning I had a bad connection ( former home) and then i put my PS4 IP in the DMZ and took the DNS from Google. lots of disconnections. When i took the automatic DNS again but left the PS4 in DMZ, no disconnections anymore. I think it is the compatibility between host and guest that makes the clock tick. Now I have a very good connection but when i go into a lobby with a host with poor connection towards me (read compatibility) i get disconnected> That is the downside of P2P connections instead of dedicated servers.
greetz
Shifter

• Informative
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
is this thread closed for sign ups? think i have missed the date for TT
You could do the sign up in here, but you will be an reserve. Not that it's an problem because you will still race looking at the past seasons there are people dropping out ;)

Reactions: JR-Lock-N-Load

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
You could do the sign up in here, but you will be an reserve. Not that it's an problem because you will still race looking at the past seasons there are people dropping out ;)
if a spot opens up .. i am a inbox away :) .. i will complete the TT tho and post Asap

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
To make it complete could you fill in this information?

Step 1:
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [Answer needs to be yes]
  • Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
  • Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
  • Speedtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms. Upload of 2Mbps and Download of 4Mbps required]
    Speed test example, target server on the bottom right needs to be a UK server

TcarebearL96B

Junior Karter
Aug 21, 2019
) Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Yes.
) Do you understand and accept the leagues rules and regulations? Yes
) Have you read and understood the rules regarding manual rolling start procedure? Yes
) Gamertag? TcarebearL96B
) Nationality? United kingdom
)Speedtest results?
Screenshot_20190830-230444_Speedtest.jpg

@Michel--NL

Last edited: