XB1 - AOR Touring Car S2 - XB1 Tier 1 - Week 2 - Watkins Glen Short | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR Touring Car S2 - XB1 Tier 1 - Week 2 - Watkins Glen Short

Shnoo80

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 8, 2019
Guys thanks for the race, I had 2 clean (almost) races and P2 and P5 are more than I expected.
But I am so pissed off, because in R2 I was fighting for p4-p6 with willy and peanut and we caught backmarker on P9. It was RedFireTiger and he let me pass and then started to race me. I passed him and thought he will catch other two in front of me, but he was slowing, letting me through and fight with me again. He caused me crashing into wall on last lap. What is worse, I couldn't save the replay so hopufully someone record this and share with me so I can pass it to stewards. But anyway, for me this should be ban for at least 1 race... His behaviour was not for 2-3 laps but for half of the race at least!

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
Guys thanks for the race, I had 2 clean (almost) races and P2 and P5 are more than I expected.
But I am so pissed off, because in R2 I was fighting for p4-p6 with willy and peanut and we caught backmarker on P9. It was RedFireTiger and he let me pass and then started to race me. I passed him and thought he will catch other two in front of me, but he was slowing, letting me through and fight with me again. He caused me crashing into wall on last lap. What is worse, I couldn't save the replay so hopufully someone record this and share with me so I can pass it to stewards. But anyway, for me this should be ban for at least 1 race... His behaviour was not for 2-3 laps but for half of the race at least!
I have recorded a clip that you can use, you will find it on xbox dvr, if you have any issues getting it just contact me.