XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist 3 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist 3 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
AOR XB1 Assist 3 League - Season 15
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Twyst3r

Formula Karter
Mar 26, 2018
Hello,
I introduce myself, Cedric alias RT93 Twyst3r, I have 33 years soon and I live near Paris in France (sorry for my English is not necessarily top).

I have been in Sim Racing for only a few months and started my first championship in November 2017.

The AOR Championship is therefore my first championship with this team.

I play for the moment at the Elite joystick and the helpers (TC inter, ABS, Autogear, and braking lines), but I hope I'll be there soon without help with a steering wheel.

My goal in the championship? Have a good time by measuring myself internationally and progress among you.

See you soon on the slopes.

Erwin642

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 19, 2018
Hi all my name is erwin from the netherlands.
I have been racing or quite a long time on the pad. about a month ago i bought an tmx pro wheel.
I hope that this season will be a great one.

See you at the grid.

(edit) also i like to race in real life, we got a karting track in the the area, hoping to translate the rl experience to the game.

Last edited:

AMG X Rick

Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2018
Hello everyone! My name is Rick and i'm from The Netherlands.
I really haven't gotten into F1 until this title released. (talking about 2017). I've played a ton of Forza but it's quite different than this game.

Either way i'm completely new to league racing, but that doesn't make me any less excited. I play on a controller, people say it's not optimal but i'll try to make the best of it. (VERY excited!)

Cheers! See you behind me on sunday.
(Jk)

Meg1Ashwels

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
Hi Guys!! My name is Megan, I'm from the UK and currently in Liverpool studying my degree!! I swear F1 is the only thing that keeps me sane at Uni apart from the cheap pints :sneaky: I have no league experience so I'm looking forward to learning a few things from you guys who have and picking up some tips. I recently made the move from pad to wheel and play with a Logitech G920. My hopes for this season is to stay out of trouble and share a great season with you guys, see you in Quali :cool:

• Happy
Reactions: AMG X Rick

KAVVY74

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Hi,
my name is Mark I'm from the UK, I work in engineering, I joined a league halfway through last season so only have 9 races of experience but I enjoy it as I use it as me time away from work/family life for a couple of hours. hope we all have a good season together. see you all in the pits :D

Jaystott1978

S15 AOR XB1 Assist League 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi all my name is Jamie I live in St. Helens and work in Liverpool as a train driver...I’ve always enjoyed gaming racing games mostly and decided I’d like to start doing league racing. I joined aor season 14 halfway through the season and enjoyed a good few races I use a Logitech g920 wheel and a playseat challenge chair. I’m in a few racing leagues as a reserve and full time in lcr. Hopefully I will enjoy a good clean season with you all and have some good battles see you all next week in China for the rain:lol::)(y)

Reactions: KAVVY74

allanproDK

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2017
Hi,

I am Allan from Denmark. 40 years old :rofl::rofl:. I drive with the Logitech G920 Wheel and pedals.

I think I am the **** compared to my IRL friends... but playing online is another ball game... and I really suck. My times suck and I have a hard time keeping focus... BUT it's so fucking awesome. I race clean and always try to stay out of trouble. Trying not to ruin the big boys' race.

I drive with Medium Traction control and Corner Lines. My goal for the season is to gradually move away from any assists. I find Traction Control so hard to control when it is disabled. I want to also abandon the race line in corners.

This is where I race:

20180414_201615768_iOS.jpg

Wish everybody a great season (y)