XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist League 1 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 - Driver Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
AOR XB1 Assist League 1 - Season 14
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

IFRL Michaels

Junior Karter
Jul 22, 2016
Hey there guys. Im michael. 25 from brighton on the south coast of england. Ive been league racing since 2012. Both running leagues and participating. My only championship success was a 2013 performance league.

My 1st venture into AOR im looking to score points maybe a win. But most important. Good racing

Gavin Culloty

Junior Karter
Sep 13, 2017
Hi lads, Gavin, from Kerry Ireland.

Running gear
Tx wheel with f1 add on and play seat challenge!

No previous league experience so no massive expectations, would be nice to score some points.

Happy racing

DanLayton7

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2016
Alright lads, I'm Dan, I'm 17 and I'm from Essex in the south of England.
I've currently using a TM TMX wheel with the f1 add on and the standard pedals.
Can't wait for the season to start and to hopefully create some new friends along the way. Good luck everyone!

littleimp2000bm

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 8, 2017
Hi lads, im ben i am 17 and i am from Norwich from the east of England.
I race with a pad and race in 3 different leagues WF1 BPRL and AOR and i started league racing mid way through F1 2016
I hope that this year i can get some wins together and have a title challenge but after racing in this tier last season i know this will be hard as i know some of you have got some good pace anyhow i hope you a great season of racing and my gt is littleimp2000bm

V vizualize V

Pro Karter
Jun 6, 2017
Hello my name is Joerie, i am 21 years old, I live in Leuven,Belgium and i use the pad for racing.
i don't have league race experience. It is the first time for me and I hope for some good races.

BlackSuitTom

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2017
Hey I'm Tom, I'm 20 years old from Devon, England. I'm mad about racing games and just use a controller. Haven't got much league racing experience, but I've joined URL and I have my own league BRL. Obviously I want to win, but I just enjoy a racing war more than anything!

Rob | PePsii

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Lads good to see you all

I'm Robbie 25 from Manchester Uk. I'm on the pad. Twitter @TORpepsii

Been racing f1 games since f12012 but only started league racing in 2016. Had a very good season last year in multiple leagues. I won 3 championships
ASR GP2
LCR
SRL GP3
I race in multiple leagues aswell for this season : USR F1LEAGUE TOR FX LCR AND NOW AOR.

I believe I had the Quickest TT in the ASSIST sign up so I'm looking at grabbing the championship and defo podiums in most of the races. I know this will be hard but up for the challenge.

Good luck to all and let's show that assist racing is as good as no assists.

Let's get a Twitter chat going for us.

Alex Smith

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 27, 2017
Hiya guys, I’m alex I’m 29 & I’m from sheffield in the UK. I also race on the pad.
I had a console back when I was younger and got an xbox again about a year ago now and have been league racing since around the start of this year. Currently race in 2 other leagues TOR which I am co-founder with Pepsii who is racing in this league and then LCR aswell.
I’m hoping for points finishes most races if possible and a top 5 or 2 in a couple but overall just looking forward to some good racing with you guys. GT: TOR Smith88 if you wana add me and @steelersmith88 on twitter.

Bwumsen

S15 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jun 22, 2017
Hi lads, My name's Bram, 17. I'm from the eastern part of the Netherlands. I use a pad for racing and I'm really into racing games. This is my first season in AOR, but I have raced in leagues on F1 2016. I hope I can score some points this season but most importantly just have fun. Take care!

Stuart

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2017
Hi all, I'm Stu, from UK, London.

I'm a pad racer also, this will be my first experience of online racing. Been playing F1 games for years and enjoy it more than ever this year.

AOR seems like a great league and well run. Really looking forward to getting stuck in with you guys and having some great battles. Not expecting much this season, some points on the board and a podium!

Good luck everyone!

ToXiCxHenS

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2017
Hello my name is Kyran Hensley, 21 years old and live in a little town called Thetford! Using the trusty pad till i can save enough money for a wheel.

I was in the IndyCar Season 2 Tier 2 league where i came 7th in the standings.

Everyone wants to win the championship so maybe its possible to win! Id love to win atleast 3 races thats what im gonna try to achieve

Chesney

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 28, 2016
Hi guys, I'm Jack. 22 years old from Gloucester. I'll be in the #95 McLaren. Using a pad since I can't afford a wheel :').

I've been league racing in AOR since mid-season 12, and pretty much everyone that was in last season's assist 1 has moved up to the non-assist leagues so I have no idea where I will be pace-wise. My aim this season is the same as last: to get consistent points finishes and the podium that's eluded me so far.

And yes I'm Chesney_1995 on twitter so follow and message me on there and I'll set up a twitter chat for the league.

Craig Senna

Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2014
Hi my name is Craig I'm 29 from oxford.

I've been league racing f1 since f1 2010 when this was called ARL. I came back to AOR last season and really enjoyed. I also race in ATA and XRL. I won my first XRL title last season.

I'm hoping to win at least a couple of races this season and go for the championship. I see it will be a tight hard championship with alot of very quick drivers so I look forward to racing with you all.

My Twitter is @craigsenna88

littleimp2000bm

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 8, 2017
Hello guys i am your league coordinator for this AOR season in order for everything to run smoothly please can you add me on xbox at littleimp2000bm and just send a message that you are from AOR. I look forward to seeing you and racing on Sunday
Ben

IS Daigoro

Formula Karter
Aug 21, 2017
Hey, I'm Antony, 21 years old from Orléans, in France (100 kms south of Paris). I race with a classic gamepad, with few driving assists :D

Earlier in my "carreer" (if we could call that a career.. lol) I've been in few french leagues, as Real Championship (F1 2014). It was a great experience, even if it finished with some difficulties. I also raced at the first season of the CFF1 (french formula 1 championship, with the french translation you could not understand, lol) and I currently race at the second season of this championship, begins tomorrow for me. I'm currently (as the letters IS mean) on the french team Ice Spirit which opens its door few months ago.

I expect to improve my driving level, to finally learn to use the manual gearbox maybe (after 17 years of F1 games I think it's time lol), and of course have a lot of fun with all these people I don't know.

See you on the race tracks guys :)

GT : IS Daigoro

T2G AlonsoKZG

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

Hi everybody ! My name is Yoann, 32 years old, I'm French, my XB1 friends call me Kero because of my old gamertag but also my YouTube channel: KeroZenGamer
My current gamertag is IS AlonsoKZG in reference to my esport team the Ice Spirit, of my favorite driver Fernando Alonso and my YouTube channel. I just use a joystick to drive.

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

This is my 1st league racing to the AOR but not my 1st in general. I have already done 1 season at the Real Championship, the French Formula 1 Championship on F1 2015 and currently, I do the French Formula 1 Championship of the Ice Spirit, my esport team and on F1 2017.

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

I hope to score points regularly, finish the races on the urban circuits and why not, make some podiums and maybe 1 victory in the season ;-)

xl_cazzaaaa_ lx

Junior Karter
Sep 1, 2017
Hi, my name is Callum 19, from the North of Scotland. I use a pad for racing.

I have been playing F1 games for a lot of years but this is going to be my first experience of league racing.

I hope to be competitive and score a few points.
My gamertag is xl Cazzaaaaa lx.
My Twitter is @CazzaMuckingJ

Status
Not open for further replies.