XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist League 1 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 - Driver Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBP Andrew

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Hi I'm Andrew I live in the North East of Scotland I'm 23 years old I race with a pad and I'm a huge Ferrari fan (probably the biggest one out there lol) I'm also slightly autistic

I've raced in smaller league's like Bitish Racing League of which I'm a 2 time champion and I also helped admin that league I also race in another small league called Ultra Racing League of which I've only had 2 podiums
I also run a small league called British Online Racing which will start it's first season at a date tbd
I've raced on F1 Games since F1 2010 came out and have bought and raced on each new F1 game that has come out since

This is my first time racing in AOR though

I aim to get at least 1 race win and finish the season in the top 10 and have fun while I'm racing against you guys
My Gamertag is BOR Leclerc
Follow me on Twitter @BOR_Leclerc

Last edited:

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Hi, my name is Paul 24, from England. I use an Xbox pad for racing at this moment.

I have been playing F1 games for a few weeks now. I'm playing F1 2015, F1 2016 and F1 2017 and this is going to be my first experience of league racing.

I hope to be competitive and score a few points for my first league and build from there.
My Xbox Gamertag - EpicGamerGizmo
My Twitter - EpicGamerGizmo

Status
Not open for further replies.