XB1 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 - Main Thread

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Season 14
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the XB1 Assist 1 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @Chris Leather
Lobby Host: @Rob | PePsii
Backup host(s): @Chesney

Drivers and Teams:

[Drivers & teams will be added below once the car selection has been completed]

Mercedes
1. @IS AlonsoKZG - IS AlonsoKZG - French
2. @IS Daigoro - IS Daigoro - French

Red Bull
1. @ToXiCxHenS - TTS Gorilla - Bristish
2. @BOR Leclerc - BOR Leclerc - British

Ferrari
1. @okaui - okaui - Hungarian
2. @Stuart - Super Stular - British

Force India
1. @DanLayton7 - Layton77777 - British
2. @AbsoLutLoL - Absolutlol - Latvian

Williams
1. @AOR Bottas - lrl bottas - British
2. @Adam Scowcroft - Revibe Replays - British

McLaren
1. @Chesney - Chesney1995 - British
2. @V vizualize V - v vizualize v - Belgian

Toro Rosso
1. @Jackerius - Jackerius - Dutch
2. @Rob | PePsii - TOR PePsii - British

Haas
1. @Bwumsen - Bwumsen - Dutch
2. @Tanner McCage - T Mac41603 - American

Renault
1. @Gavin Culloty - themotorshop - Irish
2. @Alex Smith - TOR Smith88 - British

Sauber
1. @FrPhenixFr - FrPhenixFr - French
2. @BlackSuitTom - BlackSuitTom- British

Reserves

Last edited by a moderator:

V vizualize V

Pro Karter
Jun 6, 2017
I have maybe a stupid question..

Are we allowed to drive in this league with medium traction and manuel gears ? or Are we restricted with Autogears and full traction.

Thanks

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
I have maybe a stupid question..

Are we allowed to drive in this league with medium traction and manuel gears ? or Are we restricted with Autogears and full traction.

Thanks
No this is the assist league so you can use all assists apart from braking assist and pit assists

SBP Andrew

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Can I ask who is the host for this league? so I can add them as a friend so it's easier to get into the lobby

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Can I ask who is the host for this league? so I can add them as a friend so it's easier to get into the lobby
Not decided yet but if anyone has hosting experience and good internet then let me know and I'll put you down as host

The Genius

Moderator & 1-time AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Announcement:

Hello everyone,

@Chris Leather and @littleimp2000bm will both co-ordinate this league this season. Chris will be responible for some behind the scene stuff like results and stuff but will be more than happy to answer your questions along the way.

You can also ask @littleimp2000bm who you will be more in-touch with since he will be racing with you. He will be sending the invites out to everyone of you so it will be a good thing to add him on XBL. He is also the one that decideds when the lobby will start, will be re-started, and when you can skip through results pages (he must have time to take screenshots of them).

Be kind to both, they are both new but I am sure it will be fine but otherwise both @Taz and @Jamie183 will still be able to help out with anything.

Have fun all!:)

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Announcement:

Hello everyone,

@Chris Leather and @littleimp2000bm will both co-ordinate this league this season. Chris will be responible for some behind the scene stuff like results and stuff but will be more than happy to answer your questions along the way.

You can also ask @littleimp2000bm who you will be more in-touch with since he will be racing with you. He will be sending the invites out to everyone of you so it will be a good thing to add him on XBL. He is also the one that decideds when the lobby will start, will be re-started, and when you can skip through results pages (he must have time to take screenshots of them).

Be kind to both, they are both new but I am sure it will be fine but otherwise both @Taz and @Jamie183 will still be able to help out with anything.

Have fun all!:)
Made a mistake with posting in the wrong tier. Correct information is the post above and the quoted message here.^^

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
All Drivers have been updated on this thread now as everyone has selected their cars on the driver thread :)

any issues let me know :)
Will you have a look on the other assist tier's thread and see if it needs updating?

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Will you have a look on the other assist tier's thread and see if it needs updating?
In my tier Assist 2, i am waiting on 2 people selecting their cars as they are in Priority and not selected yet

DanLayton7

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2016
Should I record my race? Just wondering in case someone wants to upload the race to YouTube.

Payne24

Pro Karter
Aug 14, 2017
Hi everyone I was wondering if I could joIn this tier as I've recently got a wheel and I'd like a way to get up to speed with it so I feel this may help. I'm a good second or maybe 2 at some tracks slower than the pad

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017

littleimp2000bm

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 8, 2017
I have also got someone who wants to sign up who knows many of us in assist 1 he is called mattyman and tried to sign up but couldnt