XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist League 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 - Main Thread

Rob | PePsii

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Hi @Chris Leather just trying to help you out best I can.

@Craig Senna has also left the league. (Missed 4 races in a row now) It's a shame he hasent notified here but I have a screenshot of his Twitter post. This open up another slot so for anyone who signed up after it has closed maybe has a chance of getting in or maybe a assist 2 driver has a chance to move up

Also T-mac in Haas you have put him down as a DNS (canada) it should be a DNF
Screenshot_20171201-123921.jpg

Reactions: Chris Leather

AMS Andrew

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Cos @littleimp2000bm has moved I'm just letting the new coordinator know that I won't be able to race for the foreseeable future cos my internet is crap at my new flat and I don't want to affect folks races with how poor it is. Just thought you should know cos I don't want to get into trouble for not letting you know in case @littleimp2000bm hasn't brought you up to speed on my situation. I'll let you know when my internet is at a level that allows me to race as soon as it happens but for the foreseeable I'll have to sit out so my fellow racers don't have their races ruined

Reactions: Chris Leather

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
I
Cos @littleimp2000bm has moved I'm just letting the new coordinator know that I won't be able to race for the foreseeable future cos my internet is crap at my new flat and I don't want to affect folks races with how poor it is. Just thought you should know cos I don't want to get into trouble for not letting you know in case @littleimp2000bm hasn't brought you up to speed on my situation. I'll let you know when my internet is at a level that allows me to race as soon as it happens but for the foreseeable I'll have to sit out so my fellow racers don't have their races ruined
Ive seen the comments you made before. So everythings fine buddy

T2G AlonsoKZG

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2017
Is it possible to change my gamertag in the tables of results and rankings please? "IS AlonsoKZG" by "T2G AlonsoKZG" thanks !

URL Flamez

Junior Karter
Aug 16, 2017
AOR XB1 Assist 1 League - Season 14
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the XB1 Assist 1 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @Chris Leather
Lobby Host: @Rob | PePsii
Backup host(s): @Chesney

Drivers and Teams:

[Drivers & teams will be added below once the car selection has been completed]

Mercedes
1. @IS AlonsoKZG - IS AlonsoKZG - French
2. @IS Daigoro - IS Daigoro - French

Red Bull
1. @ToXiCxHenS - TTS Gorilla - Bristish
2. @BOR Leclerc - BOR Leclerc - British

Ferrari
2. @Stuart - Super Stular - British

Force India
1. @DanLayton7 - Layton77777 - British
2. @KAIHRP - KAIHRP - Britsih

Williams
1. @IFRL Michaels - br mr michaels - Bristish
2. @Adam Scowcroft - Revibe Replays - British

McLaren
1. @Chesney - Chesney1995 - British
2. @V vizualize V - v vizualize v - Belgian

Toro Rosso
1. @Jackerius - Jackerius - Dutch
2. @Rob | PePsii - TOR PePsii - British

Haas
1. @Bwumsen - Bwumsen - Dutch
2. @Tanner McCage - T Mac41603 - American

Renault
1. @Gavin Culloty - themotorshop - Irish
2. @Alex Smith - TOR Smith88 - British

Sauber
1. @xl_cazzaaaa_ lx - xl Cazzaaaaa lx - British
2. @BlackSuitTom - BlackSuitTom- British

Reserves
Can i still sign up and where?

Jaystott1978

S15 AOR XB1 Assist League 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi I was just wondering if there was anyway of joining this league now or would I have to wait until the new season as I’m very interested in racing but still use assists

FrPhenixFr

Junior Karter
Dec 18, 2017
Hello everybody, ( @Chris Leather )

First, I'm French, so sorry for the mistakes of language...

I look for participate to your championship, beacause hours are good for me and i've friend who play in the category : assist league 1. I want to show my level, i want to have fun, so i'd like to have this last place in the championship ! I'm ready to do tests !

Thanks for reading,
FrPhenixFr ( on Xbox )

AMS Andrew

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Just to let you know I've changed my GT and forum name from AOR Floersch to BOR Leclerc. Would you be able to update the standings to reflect this change of name please.
Just an update I still can't race due to internet issues. Just thought I'd remind folk of this as I've still been getting invited when I've made it clear that I can't race at the moment cos of poor internet connection

Jaystott1978

S15 AOR XB1 Assist League 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi was just wondering how long it would be before we find out if we have been successful in joining the league?

da badman24

Junior Karter
Dec 26, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I recently made an account and was told to go here to join the assist league. Are there any spaces left and where can I sign up.
Thank You