XB1 - AOR XB1 Assist League 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 - Main Thread

SBP Andrew

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Seeming as my internet shows no signs of improvement any time soon would it be possible to give my space to another driver who will be able to attend regularly. I hope this doesn't result in me being blacklisted cos I really enjoyed racing but if my internet isn't going to improve isn't it best that my space is filled by someone else so that it's not going to waste?

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Driver Update:

@AOR Bottas has joined the league as the 1st reserve driver, welcome! :) Your coordinator will be @Chris Leather. Also make sure to add @Rob | PePsii (TOR PePsii on Xbox Live) to your friends list as he's the host for the races.

(Just to quickly clarify: The remaining main spot is reserved for an earlier sign up at the moment. If he however doesn't come back to by the end of the weekend Bottas can get moved up to get that seat.)

Reactions: Chris Leather

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Driver Update:

@okaui has been moved up to the Assist Tier 1 League to take the final Ferrari!
Also, @AbsoLutLoL and @FrPhenixFr have joined the league as 2nd and 3rd reserve driver. Your coordinator will be @Chris Leather (sry Chris for the late notice, they just came back to my message), make sure to add @Rob | PePsii on Xbox Live should you get a spot for the races as he's the host.

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

After a few people have been reomved from the league due to uninformed no shows of races, the following reserves have been promoted toMain drivers

@AOR Bottas has been promoted to the available Williams Car
@AbsoLutLoL has been prmotoed to the available Force India Car
and
@FrPhenixFr has been promoted to the available Sauber Car

Reactions: V vizualize V