XB1 - AOR XB1 F2 League - Canada Re-Run Poll | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F2 League - Canada Re-Run Poll

Re-Run yes or no? And if yes, when?

• Yes, 11th June (Break week due to real Canadian GP)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016

C0LDH3AD

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jun 14, 2015
I thought you were just joking around. I'm not sure if rerunning is even allowed :O Wonder why you didn't want to rerun Spain which was WAAY worse in terms of lag. Anyway, we could always have a rerun this way, since probably people finishing below 5th/not starting will be disappointed and would like a rerun. And 17 will obviously outnumber 5.
[DOUBLEPOST=1496210493][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know if I am allowed to demand that. What do you say @The Genius ?
That's on Fisi I'm pretty sure

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
I thought you were just joking around. I'm not sure if rerunning is even allowed :O Wonder why you didn't want to rerun Spain which was WAAY worse in terms of lag. Anyway, we could always have a rerun this way, since probably people finishing below 5th/not starting will be disappointed and would like a rerun. And 17 will obviously outnumber 5.
[DOUBLEPOST=1496210493][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's on Fisi I'm pretty sure
Genius is my supervisor. I'll ask him first
You know that it has nothing to do with disappointing results, it is because the race shouldn't be hosted by the driver who hosted it.

Edit: no one voted for a re-run, it is your own fault

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
you can re run races, last season in rookie league Singapore was re-run after some guy took out multiple people on purpose

and i think you already know why response to this

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
IF we're ever going to do a re-run, it should be after the season. C0ldhead has a very compelling argument, everyone outside of the top 5 would want to have another shot at doing a race, including the non finishers and DNSers.

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
IF we're ever going to do a re-run, it should be after the season. C0ldhead has a very compelling argument, everyone outside of the top 5 would want to have another shot at doing a race, including the non finishers and DNSers.
The DNSers dont even have the right to vote. We had the lowest amount of starters and not a trouble free race.
I did a re-run last season in F3 because it was a race full of lag, even the guys who had a good finishing position voted for a re-run, for the sake of good racing. It is not all about points, I am out of the title race I don't care about the points. I just want a good race with no problems!

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
The DNSers dont even have the right to vote. We had the lowest amount of starters and not a trouble free race.
I did a re-run last season in F3 because it was a race full of lag, even the guys who had a good finishing position voted for a re-run, for the sake of good racing. It is not all about points, I am out of the title race I don't care about the points. I just want a good race with no problems!
Well if that's the case why on earth do you want to re-run Canada? I'd say add another track in that was missed out due to popular vote. (I can't figure out for the life of me why people didn't vote Malaysia in, the track is great for league racing and corner cutting is almost non existent there, but noo people wanted to do Canada??)

C0LDH3AD

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jun 14, 2015
Well if that's the case why on earth do you want to re-run Canada? I'd say add another track in that was missed out due to popular vote. (I can't figure out for the life of me why people didn't vote Malaysia in, the track is great for league racing and corner cutting is almost non existent there, but noo people wanted to do Canada??)
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.