XB1 - AOR XB1 F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F2 League - Main Thread

VRT Allrounder

S13 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Mar 5, 2017
Sure I understand you. We have a backup host so we could try him too. If it works better we'll stay with him hosting the lobbies. Otherwise we will go back to Biggzy because no one disconnected in his lobbies only you had problems with joining.
You Nat is open right?
I am not racing in Spain so you guys should keep an eye on the situation please
Yeah like i said, everything is fine NAT is open etc, i dont have any problems in other leagues, no lag, nothing, except in lobbys from @AOR BiGGzY96

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
changing host might not enable me to livestream my races tho ;n;

V

V6Racing

Hey man,
I don't think you got my message on Xbox which I sent a few days ago, but I would like to apologise for the incident that happened between you and I on Sunday. At the end of the day it was my fault and I have absolutely no excuse for it. Not at all am I asking for you to forgive me for it or anything but I just thought I let you know that I am very sorry for the incident and that I know that crashing into another driver for what ever reason Is completely wrong, disrespectful and ashamed of my way of driving. I've never been in any kind of incident like this ever and I like to be known as a fair clean racer as always. You're a fantastic Driver man we had some good battles ;) but yeah Maybe Chat someday sorry man, V6 :( @Chiraq @Def @The Genius @FisiFan91

@StubbornGymnast

Last edited:

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Hey man,
I don't think you got my message on Xbox which I sent a few days ago, but I would like to apologise for the incident that happened between you and I on Sunday. At the end of the day it was my fault and I have absolutely no excuse for it. Not at all am I asking for you to forgive me for it or anything but I just thought I let you know that I am very sorry for the incident and that I know that crashing into another driver for what ever reason Is completely wrong, disrespectful and ashamed of my way of driving. I've never been in any kind of incident like this ever and I like to be known as a fair clean racer as always. You're a fantastic Driver man we had some good battles ;) but yeah Maybe Chat someday sorry man, V6 :( @Chiraq @Def @The Genius @FisiFan91

@StubbornGymnast
Its cool bro.

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 person

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Driver update:

@VBR Hayasa will take the full-time spot left vacant by @V6Racing. If not it will be the next reserve in line. Good luck :)

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver Update:

@TSR Cal has been blacklisted due to too many no-shows.

A new full-time spot is now available, @Chiraq who is the lucky winner?

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver Update:

@Maurizio has been placed on the blacklist for too many no-shows. That means that a reserve can now take his place, @Chiraq will tell us who that is.