XB1 - AOR XB1 F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F2 League - Main Thread

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@The Genius one driver in f3 can ascend in f2 and take the free place ? it's just a question ? ^^
If no other reserve is there and we think it is good to bring a driver up from F3 that can be done. If the F3 wants to and they would be asked in the order of the championship standings.

• Informative
Reactions: Chiraq

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
@Chiraq I joined team VBR recently and I made a new account (cheap ways of changing GT) and I am now known as VBR Morvic.

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Driver update:

@Itskingsley25 has joined the league as a reserve driver (unless the OP of this thread isn't updated and there's actually a main spot available), welcome! :) Your coordinator will be @Chiraq.
Hello Kingsley, you can take the spot in the Ferrari! Just tell me the number you want to have :)

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Important Update

The voting is over and the tier voted FOR mandatory recording of your qualifying lap.

Reactions: EVR Morvic

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
@Chiraq

Just curious, is your lap being revised by the stewards aswell? Or do you keep it to yourself?
You can have a look I don't cut.
Neither in Silverstone, nor in Hungary or in Germany.
The videos are posted to guarantee transparency. So everyone can have a look a each other's quali lap to ensure there are no cuts missing.
Of course my lap is the same as yours. Only because I am a coordinator doesn't mean I am immune to penalties.

Edit: can you see my quali lap? I have put it in the video thread.

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
You can have a look I don't cut.
Neither in Silverstone, nor in Hungary or in Germany.
The videos are posted to guarantee transparency. So everyone can have a look a each other's quali lap to ensure there are no cuts missing.
Of course my lap is the same as yours. Only because I am a coordinator doesn't mean I am immune to penalties.

Edit: can you see my quali lap? I have put it in the video thread.
I didn't notice you put it there, sorry :p I just wanted to make sure :D

• Kappa
Reactions: C0LDH3AD and Chiraq

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016

@ESR CJ @StubbornGymnast @AOR BiGGzY96 @t3hmightymidg3t @Morvic @TeakQuickshare @Cryo Lockdown @Allrounder x @Nicolai Kehlet @Stratis Ferrari @Simon2810 @Jack Carr Riley @VBR Raikkonen @VBR Hayasa @Jambo @LGS469 @Itskingsley25 @CallumBCFC19

FOR ALL THE STREAMERS

I just found out you can create teams in mixer. That means if you create a team, anyone with the link can have some sort of channel list available. You can easily switch between the different streams and see who is streaming and who is not.

It looks something like this.

With the ability to co-stream and this nice feature I think we can improve streaming a lot. People could easily find each stream and switch between different POVs.

So nice. Share it with your friends so you can make other good "teams" and "co-streams" with them.

Edit:
For our league it is maybe too late unfortunately. But for the next season, keep that in mind, it would be a good addition.

Last edited: