Jun 28, 2016
Round 14 - United States Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th August 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
It's coming close to an end! How excited are you guys???

I am proud of you, proud of us. We managed to have not a single stewards enquiry for last race. And in Italy I think there was none either. I am really happy with that. Let's keep it clean like this and have some good last races. See you on Sunday :)

Reactions: T10 AllrndR

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
I won't attend next 2 rounds, I'm away on holidays. That means Suzuka was my final race of the season.
Overall it was quite fun, met some cool people and finally had a season where battling is possible everywhere regardless of position you are in (unlike my S12 Rookie league xd).
And this also was my last race on this platform. In F1 2017 I'm switching to PC, so this also is a proper goodbye for me to XB1 F1.

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
I won't attend next 2 rounds, I'm away on holidays. That means Suzuka was my final race of the season.
Overall it was quite fun, met some cool people and finally had a season where battling is possible everywhere regardless of position you are in (unlike my S12 Rookie league xd).
And this also was my last race on this platform. In F1 2017 I'm switching to PC, so this also is a proper goodbye for me to XB1 F1.
IMG_1420.JPG

[DOUBLEPOST=1501838005][/DOUBLEPOST]
One of the ppl u can actually race wheel to wheel with, and he has to leave, ffs, dick xD

Jambo

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2014
Most likely wont be racing as I am going Silverstone and may not make it back in time.

• Informative
Reactions: Chiraq

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well race ruined by @Stratis Ferrari thanks for that. Just blatantly takes me out, probably trying to help @Nicolai Kehlet. Never seen such bullshit here. Im done driving f1 and this league.

@t3hmightymidg3t i heard you talk, and you can blame it on me as much as you like but you know that i hardly get in incidents and i race cleanly and never make it hard for you and @AOR BiGGzY96 when youre behind me in the races. But where did you expect me to go? i already turned in and then you came steaming up the inside. You know just as good as me that i wouldnt have made it hard for you in turn 1.

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Well race ruined by @Stratis Ferrari thanks for that. Just blatantly takes me out, probably trying to help @Nicolai Kehlet. Never seen such bullshit here. Im done driving f1 and this league.

@t3hmightymidg3t i heard you talk, and you can blame it on me as much as you like but you know that i hardly get in incidents and i race cleanly and never make it hard for you and @AOR BiGGzY96 when youre behind me in the races. But where did you expect me to go? i already turned in and then you came steaming up the inside. You know just as good as me that i wouldnt have made it hard for you in turn 1.
Cant disagree with him tbh, one of the cleanest drivers out there xD