XB1 - AOR XB1 F5 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F5 League - Main Thread

TheGiant19

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2017
I would have been supporting @Saabo for Abu Dhabi before it turned out the pink panthers could pass Mercedes in the constructors, he's definitely deserved a win and it still amazes me he hasn't but I think we all know he'll be there or there abouts for the finale as he usually is so it could definitely still happen

• Optimistic
Reactions: BosslyGaming

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
GG everyone! Such a fun and competitive season with 11 total winners. Thanks everyone for sticking it out to the end and taking part in this season, and hopefully a lot of you will sign up to S15. An awards thread will be up sometime next week so watch out for that, thanks again guys :)

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Hey guys. Eagle proposed an idea of us coming together again and doing one final race in a couple of weeks. Sounds fine to me, so if anyone is interested then let me know, and also let me know what track you would like it to be at. Would probably be best to do it at the best race of the season, but I’ll let you guys decide what that was. ;)

@Im_an_eagle @nemura @Rcfly3r1 @TheGiant19 @AOR Charlie @Saabo @Jack_w @ihaycheese @Joseph Love @TchoukMaster22 @CRT @Pickles36 @Taz @Connor Pearce @ALJAKE23 @Jack_Mcauley

Jack_Mcauley

S16 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Dec 20, 2017
Hey guys. Eagle proposed an idea of us coming together again and doing one final race in a couple of weeks. Sounds fine to me, so if anyone is interested then let me know, and also let me know what track you would like it to be at. Would probably be best to do it at the best race of the season, but I’ll let you guys decide what that was. ;)

@Im_an_eagle @nemura @Rcfly3r1 @TheGiant19 @AOR Charlie @Saabo @Jack_w @ihaycheese @Joseph Love @TchoukMaster22 @CRT @Pickles36 @Taz @Connor Pearce @ALJAKE23 @Jack_Mcauley
I understand people have pads but I'd love to have a Monaco race but any race would be fun to do.

TheGiant19

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2017

Yeah he mentioned it before he left the party and I'd be up for it, my choices would be Austria, simply because I didn't do it, or what I'd say were the best races of the season, Malaysia and Brazil. They may match my best results but looking at it in an unbiased way as a spectator they were the most entertaining races as it was down to strategy

I understand people have pads but I'd love to have a Monaco race but any race would be fun to do.
This might have been the race of the season but simply because Bottley made an appearance. Also I have literally 0 pace here so realistically my vote is for any track but Monaco

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017

Maybe like 3 25% tracks?

Reactions: Jack_Mcauley

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
Great season guys!!! Love racing with you all.
If you are thinking about one or few races my vote would be for monaco, hungary, austria :)

@Im_an_eagle cheers for both titles (y):stig:

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
Great season guys!!! Love racing with you all.
If you are thinking about one or few races my vote would be for monaco, hungary, austria :)

@Im_an_eagle cheers for both titles (y):stig:
Yeah man! Shame we couldn't quite get that 1-2. Every time one of us does well, the other ran into trouble haha. And yes. Monaco