XB1 - AOR XB1 F6 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F6 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Atul987

Formula Karter
Nov 20, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
My names Atul, 21 from Stoke. I currently use a pad to race, but I have been looking into purchasing a wheel for some time.
Currently at university and a wheel wouldn't be possible because of my desk.

2. What's your previous league racing experience?
I completed half the season last year in F6, wasn't too bothered about my finishing position, just wanted to try and become more consistent.

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

I would like to achieve some podiums this year, but mainly I still want to work on my consistency as I tend to bottle it too often in races :p

RT93 Klaus

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
1. Who are you? (Tell us a little about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc.)
I am 28 years old, I am French, I live in Dunkerque a few kilometers from the Belgian and British border. I use a G920 logitech steering wheel on a Race Room chassis

2. What is your previous league experience?

This is my first participation at the AOR. But I have great experience in the championship online, I started with a small championship without real level to progress little by little and I arrive today here

3. What are you waiting for and hoping to accomplish in the coming season?

This is my first championship without help, so I think the priority will be to race clean without mistakes. I also hope to finish regularly in points. We will then see the level of each in the hen

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Hi Guys (and any girls)

Im Dom and I raced all of last season - started slow and basically spent most of my time for the first half saying hi to blue flags! The second half of the season I did much better and managed to have some battles with other back markers. My strengths are consistently, I got an award (cough laughter) for finishing the most races in the league.

The first part of the season its about improving on lap times and the second half looking to see if I can take some podiums.

I work a lot as I run my own company and have 3 kids at home (plus wife) so practising is not always great and if anyone spots me online posting 7m 35secs lap times that will be my son or daughter - dont panic team mate!!!!!

I race with a G920 playseat wheel combo which is good but not sure I have the perfect settings yet as still struggle on some corners and getting the balance of the car right but Im heading in the right direction.

My racing is always very fair - I race to have fun and finish not to get mad and take others out of be a tw*t! Blue flags I will always respect and pull over and the nearest opportunity and always know when someone is behind me.

Looking forward to racing with you all - see you sunday