XB1 - AOR XB1 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F6 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
@Joshua Germany @Joeske86 @K04 @Hockeyhead019 @SolidOOFT @Chris Leather @RT93 Axou86 @TyTEI @EditedFaun3698 @Bayfield22 @RT93 Klaus @Cinnamon Rage @mightydylan3224 @Atul987 @Dillon Katwa @atomik_ @ACIDRAPT0R01 @Jaakko pikkarainen @BigBadPopperDom

Each night I'll send an invite to everyone which you accept and join the lobby, once everyone is in, I'll send another invite as a backup in case anyone disconnects. As per the rules, people can only join ONCE after disconnecting, anymore rejoins will result in a DSQ

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
@Joshua Germany @Joeske86 @K04 @Hockeyhead019 @SolidOOFT @Chris Leather @RT93 Axou86 @TyTEI @EditedFaun3698 @Bayfield22 @RT93 Klaus @Cinnamon Rage @mightydylan3224 @Atul987 @Dillon Katwa @atomik_ @ACIDRAPT0R01 @Jaakko pikkarainen @BigBadPopperDom

● In qualifying, it is not permitted to retire from the session while you are out on track, as this may cause your AI car to park on or next to the track and hinder other drivers. If you wish to retire from the session, you must do so while in the garage.

Please stick to this, as I've noticed a few people who retire while on track during qualifying

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
@Joeske86 thanks for the invite to the practice session prior to the race last weekend. That was good to just get on the track in online mode. Cheers buddy

Joeske86

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Don't thank me! I love when ppl join our practice.

Yesterday we were with 8/9 in the session. Its also nice to bond with you all guys, gives a better dimension to the game and creating a lot more understanding towards each other in the end. If you are online Tuesdays and Thursdays and in my friends list(Add Joeske86) I invite you for the session always. Feel free to join. Even if you can join directly you can join after, spectate your driver and take control of that car.

Cheers Joeske

• Friendly
Reactions: Hockeyhead019

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
Don't thank me! I love when ppl join our practice.

Yesterday we were with 8/9 in the session. Its also nice to bond with you all guys, gives a better dimension to the game and creating a lot more understanding towards each other in the end. If you are online Tuesdays and Thursdays and in my friends list(Add Joeske86) I invite you for the session always. Feel free to join. Even if you can join directly you can join after, spectate your driver and take control of that car.

Cheers Joeske
If I was in the correct time zone I definitely itely would jump in for those sessions. But alas, I'm still working while you have your lobby lol

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Nothing to do with the league but only discovered that under the safety car, you're allowed to overtake if you're a lap down in the game, was just hoping in career for a safety car and it came out, then wished I could up-lap myself and I could haha, it's a nice find and nice to see Codemasters had put it in the game, might save me now in a few races while I'm sitting in 18th in my Sauber ;)

JRT.Atomik

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 10, 2017
So can Simmo get points as a reserve? I'm not sure if it was this league or another one that didn't let reserves get championship points. @Proulx2001

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
So can Simmo get points as a reserve? I'm not sure if it was this league or another one that didn't let reserves get championship points. @Proulx2001
Yep he’ll score points. He won’t show on the main page, but he does score them and if he becomes full time then he keeps them.

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Im working later now so wont be home until gone 8pm plus the wife has cooked dinner so im out sorry guys