XB1 - AOR XB1 F6 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F6 League - Main Thread

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Does anyone know anything about making spreadsheets using google or have any understanding of how to do so?

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
@Proulx2001 @Chris Leather This might be a dumb question but whenever you post anything below it shows how many races, wins, podiums etc. Is this a thing everyone can do? If so how do you do it, cheers

TyTEI

Pro Karter
Nov 5, 2016
Hello everyone. I finally found out something on why my Internet was so bad. Apparently my Internet provider [email protected] limits my upload speed to 0.27 megabytes or less. It explains why I never saw a problem with my connection and everyone else could see it. The worst thing about it is I supposedly have the best package that [email protected] offers. Well, I hope everyone has a good season!

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
@Proulx2001 @Chris Leather , first off thanks to @Chris Leather for hosting the lobby, but that was chaos last night, every week 8pm, there was no communication as to what was happening, and why the lobby wasn't starting, i saw the timer so readied up. This isn't the only commitment that people have on sundays, so a bit annoyed in all honesty.

The dry session to then wet session topped it off :p

Joeske86

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Hi guys,

Due to IRL planning I cant host a session tonight at the normal time. I will be practicing tonight from 17.45h - 18.45 only. Thursday should be up as normal if nothing comes in between.

Just a quick heads-up for you. I'm in the run for a new job internally and I need to put in some extra efforts so everything looks perfectly fine. I passed round 1(job interview) and the next step will include a case study so got to prepare a lot. ?

xXMARKELiNXx

S18 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Dec 1, 2016
Due to a minor mistake and an unavoidable crash, which when you peel out the back tires you pretty much the passenger like i was and got a penalty for losing control and someone smashing into the back of me i find that totally unfair as there was nothing i can do and the penalty was so harsh it doesnt even make it worth for me to race the rest of the season. vettel spins out bottas from behind gets a 5 second penalty. i almost spin out with someone running into me at the same time and i get a not only a 12 second penalty but a 12.5 point penalty as well....they didnt even see my side of the video where you can clearly see AND HEAR i have no control of the car as hes running into me :/

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Due to a minor mistake and an unavoidable crash, which when you peel out the back tires you pretty much the passenger like i was and got a penalty for losing control and someone smashing into the back of me i find that totally unfair as there was nothing i can do and the penalty was so harsh it doesnt even make it worth for me to race the rest of the season. vettel spins out bottas from behind gets a 5 second penalty. i almost spin out with someone running into me at the same time and i get a not only a 12 second penalty but a 12.5 point penalty as well....they didnt even see my side of the video where you can clearly see AND HEAR i have no control of the car as hes running into me :/
Incidents are reviewed by a group of stewards and coordinators, some people will say that no further action is warranted and some may say that a penalty is needed. Not everyone will always agree thats why when a majority vote is decided, that is the penalty decided, sometimes we get it wrong and award a harsh penalty, but we always show consistency, we just ask you respect the decision and the amount of incidents we have to deal with.

Reactions: Joeske86

xXMARKELiNXx

S18 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Dec 1, 2016
Incidents are reviewed by a group of stewards and coordinators, some people will say that no further action is warranted and some may say that a penalty is needed. Not everyone will always agree thats why when a majority vote is decided, that is the penalty decided, sometimes we get it wrong and award a harsh penalty, but we always show consistency, we just ask you respect the decision and the amount of incidents we have to deal with.
Not saying i wasnt worthy of a penalty i dont think i deserve one that harsh but no point in talkin about it now even today in the british gp kimi got a 10 second panalty and thats it and he took out hamilton thats all im saying is for someone running into me while im losing control shouldnt be as harsh of a penatly

Ollies48

Junior Karter
Jul 11, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am looking to do some league racing. I would like to join an f1 2018 league when the game comes out. Do you know if there is a thread that has signups for f1 2018 leagues or am I too early. If there is could someone send it to me. Also if there is a thread for new people could you send that to me as well.

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Hi everyone,
I am looking to do some league racing. I would like to join an f1 2018 league when the game comes out. Do you know if there is a thread that has signups for f1 2018 leagues or am I too early. If there is could someone send it to me. Also if there is a thread for new people could you send that to me as well.
Too early for F1 2018, sign ups for this season are closed

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
I'm back! Will season 16 be on F1 2018, or will there be one more season on F1 2017? I'm looking to sign up for the next season as a permanent driver. If it's on F1 2018 it'll be on PC, but if there is one more season on F1 2017, I'll be racing on Xbox.

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
I'm back! Will season 16 be on F1 2018, or will there be one more season on F1 2017? I'm looking to sign up for the next season as a permanent driver. If it's on F1 2018 it'll be on PC, but if there is one more season on F1 2017, I'll be racing on Xbox.
Next season's on F1 2018 mate :)

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Figured so :D If I'm going to race on PC, where and when are signups available?
I 'think' last year, it was a month after the game was released