XB1 - AOR XB1 F7 League - Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F7 League - Car and Number Selection Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
Line-up is pretty much done now. Just waiting on one more person. Put everyone who requested a teammate with that person. Some people couldn't have their preferred number because they were already taken by other competitors or drivers in the game

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Line-up is pretty much done now. Just waiting on one more person. Put everyone who requested a teammate with that person. Some people couldn't have their preferred number because they were already taken by other competitors or drivers in the game
WHy am i number 19?

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys

Sorry was flat out yesterday. I really don't mind what car or number as I'm new!

I can fit in with whoever although my daughter loves pink so if force India is only one free I'll take that.

Anything else just fit me in....im easy.....which is why I have 4 kids.... never learnt.

Dom

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
Hi guys

Sorry was flat out yesterday. I really don't mind what car or number as I'm new!

I can fit in with whoever although my daughter loves pink so if force India is only one free I'll take that.

Anything else just fit me in....im easy.....which is why I have 4 kids.... never learnt.

Dom
I'll let you choose the number since there are a lot to choose from. Force India is taken unfortunately :( . Toro Rosso and Renault have one free spot, Sauber has 2. Take your pick

Neutralizer

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2017
Question - does it matter which driver we “replace” when we enter the game? I usually end up replacing Bottas and letting Directintelect replace Hamilton when we race together, but it’s other way around here and I don’t want to somehow screw anything up for the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
YOU AND ME BOTH MAN!!!!!! :D 4th due in Jan!
Haha good luck! That's all I'm going to say.....lol..
[DOUBLEPOST=1506528395][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Dan

So Renault it is....number 14 if it's available or number 4 or anything that his free don't care.

Cheers mate

Dom

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
Haha good luck! That's all I'm going to say.....lol..
[DOUBLEPOST=1506528395][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Dan

So Renault it is....number 14 if it's available or number 4 or anything that his free don't care.

Cheers mate

Dom
Hi mate,

I'm not a coordinator, so leaving all of that stuff alone - Question for @Joseph Baigent

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
Question - does it matter which driver we “replace” when we enter the game? I usually end up replacing Bottas and letting Directintelect replace Hamilton when we race together, but it’s other way around here and I don’t want to somehow screw anything up for the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn't matter who you replace

Status
Not open for further replies.