XB1 - AOR XB1 F7 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 F7 League - Main Thread

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Ha Ha

I am the Jenson Button of the world!!!!! I may not be fast but I wont cost you that much in bodywork either!!!

Reactions: K04

davrath

Pro Karter
Dec 10, 2016
What a race! Got there on the podium at the last minute (just like last season lol). I felt very comfortable on the track and Q did not end badly like it ended several times this season. Bottled the start and driving on the 7th place was not what I really wanted to see. But due to the mistakes/battles of other drivers in combination with the best tire management I had during the whole season I was keeping the pace with front-runners. I have never felt so good on the track. What a way to end this great season!

Oh, how bad I was before the start of the season without assists. Couldn't even manage five or six laps without a crash! Ironically, I was finishing races without problems and regularly scoring points. Fortunately, it was enough to help @Meks Unseen with the Constructors. Additionally, congrats @Meks Unseen to the Championship, you have truly proved to be the fastest throughout the season (It was clear when you hit THAT wall in Canada lol)!

I am really thankful as I had the opportunity to race with such competitive drivers, but firstly, with gentlemen in this tier. It was with a combination of our progress great way to spend Sunday nights. Thank you everyone, and especially thanks @Joseph Baigent, great person in charge, and fast not just as a driver, but a coordinator as well!

Meks Unseen

Reigning S14 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
May 15, 2017
What a race! Got there on the podium at the last minute (just like last season lol). I felt very comfortable on the track and Q did not end badly like it ended several times this season. Bottled the start and driving on the 7th place was not what I really wanted to see. But due to the mistakes/battles of other drivers in combination with the best tire management I had during the whole season I was keeping the pace with front-runners. I have never felt so good on the track. What a way to end this great season!

Oh, how bad I was before the start of the season without assists. Couldn't even manage five or six laps without a crash! Ironically, I was finishing races without problems and regularly scoring points. Fortunately, it was enough to help @Meks Unseen with the Constructors. Additionally, congrats @Meks Unseen to the Championship, you have truly proved to be the fastest throughout the season (It was clear when you hit THAT wall in Canada lol)!

I am really thankful as I had the opportunity to race with such competitive drivers, but firstly, with gentlemen in this tier. It was with a combination of our progress great way to spend Sunday nights. Thank you everyone, and especially thanks @Joseph Baigent, great person in charge, and fast not just as a driver, but a coordinator as well!
Yeah man gg you done well this season and could see you improving, without your points we wouldn’t have got constructors as much as I’d like to say it was all me it wasn’t because there was races I didn’t finish that you did and you got us extra points helping us