Sep 30, 2014
Round 12 - German Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th January 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
my favorite track but i have no interest in this game. i use to enjoy racing public lobbys and get my practice that way but its near enough impossible on this game

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Really dissapointed about tonight. Was in 5th and closing in on the guys infront when my controller(wich i use for the party) fell of the table on to the ground and at that moment my wheel stopped working and now my controller was the input device.. wtf codies... cost me more then 30 seconds and a broken wing... lost a chunk of time when i pitted for wets instead of inters... went from 20th to 14th in the end.... really dissapointed...

NillisLukins

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
That was a fun race! Disappointed with my performance though, made a fair few mistakes. Got the tyre decisions wrong. Had an incident with philfy which was probably my fault so apologies for that Phil. Never mind! On to next week which I think is Belgium(?) and I love racing there so looking forward to that.

VBR Dast

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2016
I just wanted to leave mid-race, incredible. My game froze again making me loose 7 or 8 position in the begining. Mid-race also and after the freeze it gave me a 3s penalty because I couldn't control my car ans it went straight on the kerbs in the last chicane. After that, I didn't a flying f*ck. Got pushed out of the track 2 times and once taken out from behind. Last stint on softs, i was just cruising around, got lapped, i don't how i didn't cause a SC because my drive was horrendous and I didn't want to leave because i didn't want to cause a SC and ruin the race for some of you. See you in Belgium, hope it won't freeze. Congrats to @ItzGord for the dominant win, incredible pace!

Reactions: ITz GORD

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
@Stratis Ferrari for future reference, GET OUT OF PEOPLES WAY WHEN THEYRE ON A HOT LAP AND YOURE NOT!!! Cost me a good 3 tenths compromising my line to get past you, next time I'll go to the stewards