XB1 - AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 13 Spa | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 13 Spa

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Please hurt me. Luck isn't improving. 20 points in 5 races is depressing. I'm stuck in a black hole with no way to get out.
luck will come through...from Baku to Belgium i had only scored a measly 6 points in 4 races....it'll come around

Reactions: Rapidz F1

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
The most exciting race ever. Qualified 17th and finished 8th.
Qualifying was extremely bad. I only did 1 lap because I came back at the last moment. The start was good, gained 1 palce after turn 1. Then a lot of people crashed between turn 4,5 and 6. After the first lap, I was already 9th. I was then chasing @Taylor Reynolds but could'nt overtake him, I couldn't get a good exit from turn 1 to overtake him with DRS. Great battle tho.
I had to do 1 extra lap because my mate pitted the same I wanted, costed me maybe 1 or 2 seconds. In the pit entry I almost done the most stupid thing, tried to change my tyres from SS to S, 1 meter before the entry, it went on wets and I last seconds changed back to SS... The stint on SS was really short, only 1 lap and then SC and back on the S. After the SC, almost done the overtake of the year on @CRMR11 , @AOR BiGGzY96 and @Jaxxy OG .I had a great exit from Eau Rouge, with DRS and slipstream, overtook all of them but I missed my breaking point and gave @AOR BiGGzY96 and @CRMR11 the position back.
After this I almost ended my race, touched Biggzy rear wheel with my front and sent me into the barriers, got yellow damage on the right front wing. For the last laps, managed to stay in front of @StubbornGymnast till the end of the race. Finished 9th but thanks to penalties I ended 8th. Really happy with my drive, 0 penalty and consistent drive. I hope the Italian GP will be as exciting as this one.
Shoutout to my mate who finished 2nd and @Taylor Reynolds for the battle.

Great race everyone and see you in Italy.
I hope it wasnt my fault i dont even remember the contact xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1485171937][/DOUBLEPOST]
luck will come through...from Baku to Belgium i had only scored a measly 6 points in 4 races....it'll come around
Sames bro

VBR Dast

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2016
I hope it wasnt my fault i dont even remember the contact xD
Yeah the contact was really weak but enough to lose control of the car but it's not your fault, I went for a gap that didn't exist. It was really a stupid and impatient move and finally I only lost positions and points. :banghead:

4f7a6ad0ba250076e83f0922a110d814.png

e82dc0fb204af7d94fa80234794648cb.png