XB1 - AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 16 Malaysia | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 16 Malaysia

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
What a **** evening. Practiced quite a bit for this one and i seemed to be quick.. For some reason i couldn't reproduce it in qualy again.. could only do a 35.1 and i wasn't happy with p12. But it was raining, although i rather drive in the dry, and i am usualy quite quick in the wet but for some reason i had no pace at all.

Struggled alot but i got saved by the SC and i hoped, with the weather getting better, that my pace would be better aswell. Pitted for a new nose and new wets when the game froze after turn 2:(, got back in the game again but the game was signed in on my controller... lost so much time with switching back to the wheel that i was dead last at p18. Made my way up to p12 in the end with good pace on the mediums.

Hoping Japan will be much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rapidz F1

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
What a **** evening. Practiced quite a bit for this one and i seemed to be quick.. For some reason i couldn't reproduce it in qualy again.. could only do a 35.1 and i wasn't happy with p12. But it was raining, although i rather drive in the dry, and i am usualy quite quick in the wet but for some reason i had no pace at all.

Struggled alot but i got saved by the SC and i hoped, with the weather getting better, that my pace would be better aswell. Pitted for a new nose and new wets when the game froze after turn 2:(, got back in the game again but the game was signed in on my controller... lost so much time with switching back to the wheel that i was dead last at p18. Made my way up to p12 in the end with good pace on the mediums.

Hoping Japan will be much better.
Unlucky dude

Reactions: StubbornGymnast

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Qualified 2nd
Finished 2nd

had a great qualifying session, was hoping for a low 34 to a high 33 luckily that got me 2nd on the grid

Race: was praying for some wet weather and lone behold there was, had a good start, Kahmundo gave me a little bit of a scare coming into turn 1, went side-by-side through turn 2 and 3, luckily i held the karting line and kept P2...Suphrize Meh was starting to pull a gap to me, but fortune had it that a SC came out and that brought me back into play, SC comes back in and once again Suphize Meh pulls another gap, i was extending a gap back to 3rd as well, which i had no interest in getting involved in

led after the first stop through inters, but again suphrize meh started reeling me in, i was expecting him to catch me a lot quicker than what he did, then we pitted for dry's i put on mediums and he put on hards, my plan was to just blitz it out of the gate and build a gap to suphrize meh, before my tyre wear got worse than his, i did close the gap but not by enough and by lap 25/28 i had given up on catching him and started focusing on keeping 2nd place and not falling back into 3rd

in the end i got 2nd for the 2nd race in a row, hoping for something similar in Japan...scored 36 pts in the last 2 races compared to Austria-Hungary where i only score like 6-7 points, making a charge now for P3 and if luck favours me in the remaining races, i dare say that 2nd might be on the cards