XB1 - AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 16 Malaysia | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 16 Malaysia

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
What a **** evening. Practiced quite a bit for this one and i seemed to be quick.. For some reason i couldn't reproduce it in qualy again.. could only do a 35.1 and i wasn't happy with p12. But it was raining, although i rather drive in the dry, and i am usualy quite quick in the wet but for some reason i had no pace at all.

Struggled alot but i got saved by the SC and i hoped, with the weather getting better, that my pace would be better aswell. Pitted for a new nose and new wets when the game froze after turn 2:(, got back in the game again but the game was signed in on my controller... lost so much time with switching back to the wheel that i was dead last at p18. Made my way up to p12 in the end with good pace on the mediums.

Hoping Japan will be much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rapidz F1

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
What a **** evening. Practiced quite a bit for this one and i seemed to be quick.. For some reason i couldn't reproduce it in qualy again.. could only do a 35.1 and i wasn't happy with p12. But it was raining, although i rather drive in the dry, and i am usualy quite quick in the wet but for some reason i had no pace at all.

Struggled alot but i got saved by the SC and i hoped, with the weather getting better, that my pace would be better aswell. Pitted for a new nose and new wets when the game froze after turn 2:(, got back in the game again but the game was signed in on my controller... lost so much time with switching back to the wheel that i was dead last at p18. Made my way up to p12 in the end with good pace on the mediums.

Hoping Japan will be much better.
Unlucky dude

Reactions: StubbornGymnast

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Qualified 2nd
Finished 2nd

had a great qualifying session, was hoping for a low 34 to a high 33 luckily that got me 2nd on the grid

Race: was praying for some wet weather and lone behold there was, had a good start, Kahmundo gave me a little bit of a scare coming into turn 1, went side-by-side through turn 2 and 3, luckily i held the karting line and kept P2...Suphrize Meh was starting to pull a gap to me, but fortune had it that a SC came out and that brought me back into play, SC comes back in and once again Suphize Meh pulls another gap, i was extending a gap back to 3rd as well, which i had no interest in getting involved in

led after the first stop through inters, but again suphrize meh started reeling me in, i was expecting him to catch me a lot quicker than what he did, then we pitted for dry's i put on mediums and he put on hards, my plan was to just blitz it out of the gate and build a gap to suphrize meh, before my tyre wear got worse than his, i did close the gap but not by enough and by lap 25/28 i had given up on catching him and started focusing on keeping 2nd place and not falling back into 3rd

in the end i got 2nd for the 2nd race in a row, hoping for something similar in Japan...scored 36 pts in the last 2 races compared to Austria-Hungary where i only score like 6-7 points, making a charge now for P3 and if luck favours me in the remaining races, i dare say that 2nd might be on the cards