Mar 4, 2015
Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th February 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

@Finch Could you sort out the sticky order again pls? Thx

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
Decent race today. P7! Try to get that 5 stop and go penalty removed. Also, I didn't see the thread for the stewards about me last week. Not happy considering I didn't receive any notifications about it until today.

Reactions: Connor Ryan

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Decent race today. P7! Try to get that 5 stop and go penalty removed. Also, I didn't see the thread for the stewards about me last week. Not happy considering I didn't receive any notifications about it until today.
It was about me. I tagged you in it last monday though. Don't know what went wrong.

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
yeah I didn't get tagged in it. I apologise for that. I was angry with the race and I took it out on you. Just wished I knew sooner :(
I thought it was a racing incident myself. I only knew that you touched me when looking at smithy's video. Thats why i tagged you so we could see your footage and view of what happend.

Reactions: Rapidz F1

Rapidz F1

Feb 28, 2016
I thought it was a racing incident myself. I only knew that you touched me when looking at smithy's video. Thats why i tagged you so we could see your footage and view of what happend.
I would have sent the footage. Now it's closed, it doesn't matter. Upset I didn't get the notification. I will apologise though. I wish I could have apologised earlier.

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Q-9
Had a bad qualy, could have gone alot quicker after a promising week of practice. Couldn't get the lap together as usual.

R-9
Had a good start and got 8th after @t3hmightymidg3t spun. Was follwoing the @AOR BiGGzY96 train until around lap 6 when i got kicked out of the game. Got back in after my AI car had pitted but i had to get back in the rythim again. That took a few laps and sadly lost already some time to the cars infront. When i was in the groove i managed to close the gap quite significantly to that big group infront. I had Jackys on softs behind me pushing. Somehow i managed to keep him behind me with @t3hmightymidg3t close behind.

After the switch to inters i was behind @AOR BiGGzY96 and followed him around as we closed the gap to the guys infront. After @AOR BiGGzY96 had a moment with oscar, i managed to get on his inside but we collided. That let @t3hmightymidg3t through. Biggzy waited and we where closing in on @Stratis Ferrari and co. With a few laps from the end we where close behind @Stratis Ferrari and we had @Rapidz F1 on new inters, after pitting, closing in on us. I could fend him of a lap or two before he made a move on me at the final chicane. Didn't want to risk a crash and yielded. After that he was chasing @AOR BiGGzY96 when they touched i think on the run to spoon. @Rapidz F1 went to the grass and i went up the inside, Don't know what happend exactly but we touched and i spun and was back in 9th:( with quite amount of wing damage.

Very frustrating as i was on for a top 6/7 finish and i feel that i didn't do anything wrong at the contact with @Rapidz F1.. alteast i got two points out of it...

Last edited:

Rapidz F1

Feb 28, 2016
Q-9
Had a bad qualy, could have gone alot quicker after a promising week of practice. Couldn't get the lap together as usual.

R-9
Had a good start and got 8th after @t3hmightymidg3t spun. Was follwoing the @AOR BiGGzY96 train until around lap 6 when i got kicked out of the game. Got back in after my AI car had pitted but i had to get back in the rythim again. That took a few laps and sadly lost already some time to the cars infront. When i was in the groove i managed to close the gap quite significantly to that big group infront. I had Jackys on softs behind me pushing. Somehow i managed to keep him behind me with @t3hmightymidg3t close behind.

After the switch to inters i was behind @AOR BiGGzY96 and followed him around as we closed the gap to the guys infront. After @AOR BiGGzY96 had a moment with oscar, i managed to get on his inside but we collided. That let @t3hmightymidg3t through. Biggzy waited and we where closing in on @Stratis Ferrari and co. With a few laps from the end we where close behind @Stratis Ferrari and we had @Rapidz F1 on new inters, after pitting, closing in on us. I could fend him of a lap or two before he made a move on me at the final chicane. Didn't want to risk a crash and yielded. After that he was chasing @AOR BiGGzY96 when they touched i think on the run to spoon. @Rapidz F1 went to the grass and i went up the inside, Don't know what happend exactly but we touched and i spun and was back in 9th:( with quite amount of wing damage.

Very frustrating as i was on for a top 6/7 finish and i feel that i didn't do anything wrong at the contact with @Rapidz F1.. alteast i got two points out of it...
For me it was a racing incident. I was slow and you were coming fast. Just the stupid contact model. I span, you span. Lost me time and it last you time. If there wasn't contact prior it wouldnt have happened

• Agree
Reactions: StubbornGymnast