XB1 - AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 18 USA | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 18 USA

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well race report time..

Q-10th

Didn't do much practice and i struggled alot with understeer. Only a 37.2 wich put me 10th to my surprise. Got held up on my first lap by @Suphrize Meh who doesn't seem to know where other cars are on track..

R-12th

Made a good start and got the inside line at turn wich gave me 7th position until @CRMR11 hit me and i was in the wall.. good start.. had severe damage to my front wing but decided to carry on. Had a good scrap with both renaults and my teammate. Got a stroke of luck when @Rapidz F1 brought the SC out. Pitted for mediums and a new front wing. Had some good fights along the way. Was behind @UrBaNz Octane x when i lost the car into the esses. Lost 4 positions and was chasing @The Genius when @Suphrize Meh had pitted and was chasing me. Had a good fight until he got through. He caught up @The Genius when something happend between them at turn 1. @Suphrize Meh was in the wall and coming back on track when all of a sudden, while i was at fullspeed and on the racing line, he goes onto the racing line.. ffs, i had nowhere to go and hit him and my race was over. I send him a message after the race asking him what he was thinking there. Ofcourse no response. Massively frustrated and ofcourse this race i didn't record... I heard there where more drivers not happy about his driving this race, and other races, and its a shame as he is certainly quick enough.. but his driving standards are something to be worked on..

Reactions: Connor Ryan

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
C'mon stop using copyrighted music plz
leave me alone i know what im doing
[DOUBLEPOST=1489005126][/DOUBLEPOST]@C0LDH3AD all the songs ive used ive had stored and ready for use, i had this all planned out, from the first race....any uncopyrighted i have is shite

• Faff
Reactions: C0LDH3AD

C0LDH3AD

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jun 14, 2015
leave me alone i know what im doing
[DOUBLEPOST=1489005126][/DOUBLEPOST]@C0LDH3AD all the songs ive used ive had stored and ready for use, i had this all planned out, from the first race....any uncopyrighted i have is shite
Guess that explains but I'm lazy af to watch them on PC

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Does anyone have a race director from the race?