XB1 - AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 18 USA | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GP2 League - Round 18 USA

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well race report time..

Q-10th

Didn't do much practice and i struggled alot with understeer. Only a 37.2 wich put me 10th to my surprise. Got held up on my first lap by @Suphrize Meh who doesn't seem to know where other cars are on track..

R-12th

Made a good start and got the inside line at turn wich gave me 7th position until @CRMR11 hit me and i was in the wall.. good start.. had severe damage to my front wing but decided to carry on. Had a good scrap with both renaults and my teammate. Got a stroke of luck when @Rapidz F1 brought the SC out. Pitted for mediums and a new front wing. Had some good fights along the way. Was behind @UrBaNz Octane x when i lost the car into the esses. Lost 4 positions and was chasing @The Genius when @Suphrize Meh had pitted and was chasing me. Had a good fight until he got through. He caught up @The Genius when something happend between them at turn 1. @Suphrize Meh was in the wall and coming back on track when all of a sudden, while i was at fullspeed and on the racing line, he goes onto the racing line.. ffs, i had nowhere to go and hit him and my race was over. I send him a message after the race asking him what he was thinking there. Ofcourse no response. Massively frustrated and ofcourse this race i didn't record... I heard there where more drivers not happy about his driving this race, and other races, and its a shame as he is certainly quick enough.. but his driving standards are something to be worked on..

Reactions: Connor Ryan

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
C'mon stop using copyrighted music plz
leave me alone i know what im doing
[DOUBLEPOST=1489005126][/DOUBLEPOST]@C0LDH3AD all the songs ive used ive had stored and ready for use, i had this all planned out, from the first race....any uncopyrighted i have is shite

• Faff
Reactions: C0LDH3AD

C0LDH3AD

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jun 14, 2015
leave me alone i know what im doing
[DOUBLEPOST=1489005126][/DOUBLEPOST]@C0LDH3AD all the songs ive used ive had stored and ready for use, i had this all planned out, from the first race....any uncopyrighted i have is shite
Guess that explains but I'm lazy af to watch them on PC

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Does anyone have a race director from the race?