Sep 30, 2014
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 27th November 2016
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

• Faff
Reactions: Finch

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
is there any drop outs for this league yet? a permanent drive would motivate me to practise

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
by looking at his recent results @F1Maestro26 is a mm away from quitting XD

Correct, I've talked to Finch about it. Unless the reasons which I stated are not good enough and will put me on the blacklist, I will be dropping out due to various BS glitches etc. and other things that have been occurring throughout the season. Which I won't go into full detail on here. Hopefully I'll hear from Finch soon. And if I am allowed to leave. Someone more deserving than me can have the seat

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Correct, I've talked to Finch about it. Unless the reasons which I stated are not good enough and will put me on the blacklist, I will be dropping out due to various BS glitches etc. and other things that have been occurring throughout the season. Which I won't go into full detail on here. Hopefully I'll hear from Finch soon. And if I am allowed to leave. Someone more deserving than me can have the seat
im hoping you stay, you've seen my recent form, and look where that came from, absolutely nowhere and off the back of not scoring points in a month, you were quite good at Canada last season, so hopefully you can repeat that result on Sunday ;)

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
im hoping you stay, you've seen my recent form, and look where that came from, absolutely nowhere and off the back of not scoring points in a month, you were quite good at Canada last season, so hopefully you can repeat that result on Sunday ;)
That's true. But I did say that Monaco was my last chance and after being smashed off on lap 1 and then not touching the wall but still destroying my car I was raging. I'll see, as I said if I'm gonna get blacklisted I'll stay but otherwise I'll probably leave as I'm just not enjoying league racing on this game as much

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
That's true. But I did say that Monaco was my last chance and after being smashed off on lap 1 and then not touching the wall but still destroying my car I was raging. I'll see, as I said if I'm gonna get blacklisted I'll stay but otherwise I'll probably leave as I'm just not enjoying league racing on this game as much
would it offer some compensation that 2 other drivers using the Renault crashed out in the same corner in the exact same manner?

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
would it offer some compensation that 2 other drivers using the Renault crashed out in the same corner in the exact same manner?

Not really lol but yeah I did see Fisi'a tweet. I was actually further from the wall than he was :/

ITz GORD

Reigning AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Nov 17, 2014
The corner cutting penalties around here are so broken! You make one minor cut and you get a 3 second penalty!

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
The corner cutting penalties around here are so broken! You make one minor cut and you get a 3 second penalty!
Nah on this game it's pretty consistent. Usually you get a penalty on your 3rd warning. However on the last game you'd just get random penalties and there was no system. Although the overall warning system was better

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I have decided that your not gonna leave. How can you leave such a gang of good guys like us behind?:D

Reactions: F1Maestro26