XB1 - AOR XB1 GP2 - Spanish GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GP2 - Spanish GP

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
OK so after getting blown up on lap one, I went to watch Jason'a stream and apparently there's a glitch in the game that if you start on a harder compound of tyres, you get a lot less tyre wear on EVERY set of tyres you use throughout the race. Apparently Codies are aware of this and have confirmed the glitch is in the game.

• Informative
Reactions: StubbornGymnast

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
OK so after getting blown up on lap one, I went to watch Jason'a stream and apparently there's a glitch in the game that if you start on a harder compound of tyres, you get a lot less tyre wear on EVERY set of tyres you use throughout the race. Apparently Codies are aware of this and have confirmed the glitch is in the game.
So everyone feel free to exploit this for the rest of the season :p

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I have done no practice. Was expecing to get a good 2 hours in after the F1.

That went well.
Paid the price for no practice (again). A very lonely race. Only had fights with quicker people on fresher and faster tyres, so not really fights at all tbh.

Apologies @LC SPEED DEMON, it was a racing incident but I could have left a tiny bit more room.
no worries mate

Surprize

S18 AOR XB1 F1 Champion
Sep 21, 2016
That explains why I was able to do a one stop. I'm normally horrible on my tyres. ffs

Stratis Ferrari

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2014
That explains why I was able to do a one stop. I'm normally horrible on my tyres. ffs
Well I could do a 1 stop but when I tried to start on the softs and then do medium hards I wasn't as good on my tires and I could barely manage to do a 2 stop.I think that there has to be a league poll that decides of we race next week or not because this glitch has a serious effect on the races

ITz GORD

Reigning AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Nov 17, 2014
This explains why we have only had 1 win from pole all season and I think 3 from outside the top 10

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Well I could do a 1 stop but when I tried to start on the softs and then do medium hards I wasn't as good on my tires and I could barely manage to do a 2 stop.I think that there has to be a league poll that decides of we race next week or not because this glitch has a serious effect on the races
I mean I don't think it will have such an effect at Monaco, but in pretty much all the rest of the tracks this season it may have a massive affect on strategy. Especially a track such as Austria and Spa

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014

Around 37 minutes is race start. You can see @F1Maestro26 getting hit.

On lap 2 i overtake @Dast around the outside.
A lap later i get overtaken by hayassa.

On lap 13 you see @Taylor Reynolds almost killing me on the main straight lol.

Apart from that a boring race. Not much happend after i hit @F1Maestro26 (Who must have the worst luck i have ever seen) at turn 1 wich made me lose a bit of my wing and comprimised my race dearly. P8 in the end:( could have been much better.

@The Genius was nowhere to be seen though:rofl:

Last edited:

ITz GORD

Reigning AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Nov 17, 2014
Does anyone know if Codies are working on a patch for this tyre glitch or do they just know about it and aren't doing anything yet?

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Sorry @StubbornGymnast no idea I hit you. I thought Riley spun round and I clipped his rear. And yeah. Even though some of it is my own fault I unfortunately do have awful luck this season. I'll give it one more chance in Monaco though and I'll hope for a good one there :)