Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 23rd November 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 26 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 11:00
- Race start time: 11:00
- Race finish time: 13:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:

Manual Rolling Start Video

Formation Point:
Coming out of the bus-stop chicane, specifically just past the tyre barrier on the right, before the grandstand on the left:

Accleration Point:
From the start of the old pit entry with the red tyre barrier on the right, to the start line. P1 decides when to go between these points:

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:

Marthyn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
2:21 high I remember from saturday's practice in the Mclaren. Also did a few laps in the Mercedes but couldn't get lower than 2:22

Reactions: Bailey

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Hi @Neiltanner, I think this gonna be our privat thread. How was seasson 5? What position did you finish championship?
lol season 5 not very good missed a race and did not have much time to practice and had to get to grips with a new car the AMG, i finished outside the top ten mate very poor but i think i have the AMG sorted now so looking forward to this season, I thought you would used a different car this season

• Agree
Reactions: Def

Paclik46

F1 Test Driver
Mar 3, 2015
Nah mate, I have no time to test and pimp other cars, so I run with RUF again. I got some friend from PC and he is pimping setup for every single race, so he will allways provide me his setup and I can try. Training and finding the setup is taking soo much time I dont have. :) Maybe we will be more competitive here in Pro, we will see after first race.

Reactions: Bailey

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
yes tell me about working full time and being a taxi driver for my four kids there is not enough hours in the day lol Hopefully we will have some good battles

Paclik46

F1 Test Driver
Mar 3, 2015
For other drivers in our Pro league: Im running 2:19s in race pace and you all? Share with us, dont be shy. :D

Reactions: Def

Paclik46

F1 Test Driver
Mar 3, 2015
Oh my TX wheel is not working today seasson starts well. :D

Btw. do you anybody have some advice how to fix? When I plug into xbox, wheel starts rotating, calibrating and than it allways just shut down. :/

Chrismk360

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 13, 2016
Oh my TX wheel is not working today seasson starts well. :D

Btw. do you anybody have some advice how to fix? When I plug into xbox, wheel starts rotating, calibrating and than it allways just shut down. :/
Could be the din to usb lead unplug it and reconnect if that dont fix it you may need a new lead