XB1 - AOR XB1 GT3 Pro - Round 4 Oulton Park International | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GT3 Pro - Round 4 Oulton Park International

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
You have two minutes till I swap you for someone else as cod.

Not so cocky now, heh?;)
You're l8 and you're a faff :p
Technically I even did it two minutes before your post which means I've done something you haven't had required but still would have required.
So I require that you hand me your place. If that's not too cocky ;)

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Stevie and Bailey

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
You're l8 and you're a faff :p
Technically I even did it two minutes before your post which means I've done something you haven't had required but still would have required.
So I require that you hand me your place. If that's not too cocky ;)
Are you really picking a fight against me? I wonder how that will end? Maybe I slip on the ban button, accedently bien sûr.;)

Or I do other stuff...:stig:

The possibilities are many.:sneaky:

So back to your station padawan!

• Funny
Reactions: Bailey

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Are you really picking a fight against me? I wonder how that will end? Maybe I slip on the ban button, accedently bien sûr.;)

Or I do other stuff...:stig:

The possibilities are many.:sneaky:

So back to your station padawan!
Is it picking a fight when it's already lost ? :p

Yes, my station... Your orange juice will be served in 5mins sir. :pompus: :playful:

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Is it picking a fight when it's already lost ? :p

Yes, my station... Your orange juice will be served in 5mins sir. :pompus: :playful:
Do not fail me!:sneaky:

IdIoT1995

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 9, 2016
Wow nice dislike @HRT Verstappen ? if you had a problem with chat then why not air it with everyone instead of snaking around and reporting people? Nobody else (to my knowledge) understands what was wrong so yea... please enlighten us?

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
Wow nice dislike @HRT Verstappen ? if you had a problem with chat then why not air it with everyone instead of snaking around and reporting people? Nobody else (to my knowledge) understands what was wrong so yea... please enlighten us?
Okay, i'm done with the allegations towards me! I wasn't even in the party when stuff happened. The one who went to talk about what happened in the party is your own coordinator @Sean Conway

p.s. @IdIoT1995 i disliked your post because you disliked a post of me about respect toward eachother, says enough i think when you dislike respect!

• Useful
Reactions: IdIoT1995