XB1 - AOR XB1 GT3 Pro - Round 5 Imola | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 GT3 Pro - Round 5 Imola

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
Q: P6
R: P6

That was one hell of a race! What a shame that Twitch didn't worked today so I cant watch it again!
Had some great battles with @HRT Verstappen! A shame that it ended that way!
And at the end of the race I got under serious pressure from @Tubsy Mallone !
It was really funny!

I'm looking forward to race with you guys again!
Until then I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q. Lets not talk about that lol
R. 5th
Very enjoyable race, shame i had to put an extra lap of fuel on the penultimate lap, after holding off @HateWorldWide for the last few laps. I was also hoping @Copper Nuts08 was going to eventually pits so we could continue the battle that lasted up until i made my stop on lap 20. But i guess your team ordered bigger fuel tanks, as that never came to fruition ;)

Have a great christmas and new year guys, see you all at the green hell!

IdIoT1995

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 9, 2016
Qualy 5th
Race 2nd

Not a good way to take 2nd as @Neiltanner disconnected but i will take what i'm given!

Shame that so many people disconnected/left early in this race as i thought everyone was having a good time? I tried to stay at a consistent pace for the whole race and didn't have to pit, even though my engineer was trying to get me to from lap 1 due to aero damage on the formation lap (some lag issues maybe caused collisions from behind??) but anyway i struggled through and picked up a tasty podium.

@RAINB0W now i know why i started to catch you up at the end!!! Got my heart going bro!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Qualy 5th
Race 2nd

Not a good way to take 2nd as @Neiltanner disconnected but i will take what i'm given!

Shame that so many people disconnected/left early in this race as i thought everyone was having a good time? I tried to stay at a consistent pace for the whole race and didn't have to pit, even though my engineer was trying to get me to from lap 1 due to aero damage on the formation lap (some lag issues maybe caused collisions from behind??) but anyway i struggled through and picked up a tasty podium.

@RAINB0W now i know why i started to catch you up at the end!!! Got my heart going bro!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
I was having fun until I dsc my tyres had just started to die so I think you might of caught me, well done on the podium mate, where did @Copper Nuts08 finish and congratulations on the win @RAINB0W
Hope you all have a great Christmas and have a happy new year :)

Copper Nuts08

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2016
I was having fun until I dsc my tyres had just started to die so I think you might of caught me, well done on the podium mate, where did @Copper Nuts08 finish and congratulations on the win @RAINB0W
Hope you all have a great Christmas and have a happy new year :)
I finished 3rd man with a lot of help from you disconnecting ,feel for ya man thats no way to take the last podium spot,enjoyed the race had some nice battles all race

Reactions: Bailey

HateWorldWide

Formula Karter
Oct 7, 2016
Q. Lets not talk about that lol
R. 5th
Very enjoyable race, shame i had to put an extra lap of fuel on the penultimate lap, after holding off @HateWorldWide for the last few laps. I was also hoping @Copper Nuts08 was going to eventually pits so we could continue the battle that lasted up until i made my stop on lap 20. But i guess your team ordered bigger fuel tanks, as that never came to fruition ;)

Have a great christmas and new year guys, see you all at the green hell!
Shame the battle ended in a pit stop rather than on track

• Agree
Reactions: Da4thSuspect

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
@HateWorldWide Hi mate did i push you off or squeeze you in the first chicane if so mate i am really sorry my car just started to slide across the track under braking

Reactions: Wizard