Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 4th January 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 30 minutes
- Warmup: 10 minutes
- Race: 8 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Medium Cloud / Heavy Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 09:00
- Race start time: 09:00
- Race finish time: 11:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:

**CHANGED FROM LAST SEASON**

Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: Bailey

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
Anybody got times to aim for I know last season pole was 6:49 any of yours quicker than that

Reactions: Wizard

RAINB0W

Reigning XB1 Tier 1 IndyCar Champion
Apr 19, 2015
i am doing 6:50 but i dont know that i can race my pedals are broken

• Informative
Reactions: Bailey

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
@Def is anyone missing rounds 7&8 because I might be free for those dates.I cannot confirm anything but can I be a reserve for those 2 events incase of missing Drivers, for note:
Gamertag:SmokingPuppy841
Car:Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
Livery:#4 Corvette Racing - GP
Ping:46 (Coventry server)
Will I race cleanly and fairly:My Top priority.

PS Be prepared to lap me quite a bit as I have never competed in an AOR League race before and I am really bad at the final corner at Brands.I am definitely a Tier 2 driver as I use automatic gears and am 6s+ off the pace of @Def around Oulton Park International.
Thanks guys!

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
@Def is anyone missing rounds 7&8 because I might be free for those dates.I cannot confirm anything but can I be a reserve for those 2 events incase of missing Drivers, for note:
Gamertag:SmokingPuppy841
Car:Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
Livery:#4 Corvette Racing - GP
Ping:46 (Coventry server)
Will I race cleanly and fairly:My Top priority.

PS Be prepared to lap me quite a bit as I have never competed in an AOR League race before and I am really bad at the final corner at Brands.I am definitely a Tier 2 driver as I use automatic gears and am 6s+ off the pace of @Def around Oulton Park International.
Thanks guys!
I wil let you know, tbh even without drivers missing you would have a chance but you probably need to go through the sign up procedure in according threads in any case. :)

RAINB0W

Reigning XB1 Tier 1 IndyCar Champion
Apr 19, 2015
i will not race tonight my wheel is brocken and i havent pract with the pad there goes my championship good luck to everyone

• Informative
Reactions: Sean and Bailey

Sean

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2015
Looking forward to this :)

A throwback to Nordschleife Season 5 when I was destroyed by a kerb :p