XB1 - AOR XB1 Oceania F1 League Season 5 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Oceania F1 League Season 5 - Driver Introduction Thread

• All leagues are cancelled until Xmas Day - check out the Announcements section for more details.

RoscoArm

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 11, 2017
AOR XB1 Oceania F1 League - Season 5
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
I know I am not a driver, but may as well introduce myself as you will see me in the lobby every week. (y)

I am Jess, also known as @JessGames95 on Twitter. My GT is plymjess1995. I will be continuing to stream this tier in Oceania for this season, which I am looking forward to. Have been a AOR Commentator since April 2018 and have been helping Oceania properly since Signapore of S2 and it is great to see drivers improve. I make sure that the Oceania stream happens and control what the viewers see on stream whilst the 2 commentators commentate. Happy to have @AOR Charlie as Oceania commentator again, along with a new but familiar face to the commentary box giving a lot of insight, which is @Fendz.

Few facts about me is I just finished my 3 year apprenticeship and I am now a permanent Infrastructure Engineer. I also like to sing and act too. Looking forward to seeing you guys race this season. :)

Reactions: iKaiowas and Knams

alllwaysafk

S17 AOR XB1 Oceania F2 Champion
Feb 22, 2019
Who are you? Hi everyone, my Name is Josie and im Taiwanese (currently living in Singapore) im 16 this year i currently use a Thrustmaster Tmx pro as my wheel
What's your previous league racing experience? I did Aor F2 last season and won the championship! Also did Srl last season as a reserve
What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? To get consistent with no traction and abs possibly a few top 5's

Knams

Junior Karter
May 12, 2019
  1. Who are you?
I'm Jake (Knams), I'm currently 15 years old (turning 16 this year, in a month actually). use a racing wheel, cba to look up specific tools, etc.
  1. What's your previous league racing experience?
Let's not talk about that...
  1. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
firstly complete it, not gonna lie. secondly, maybe get some consistency going. get some podiums. And one win wouldn’t hurt

Last edited:

pliniomonteiro

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 18, 2019
Hey folks,

So, I believe I'm the grandpapa here. My name is Plinio, 36y, network engineer working for Amazon, from Brazil and living in Sydney since 2016.

I currently use a Fanatec ClubSport v2 with a CSL Elite base.

My first season ever was last year in AOR Oceania Tier 1. And although I'm happy with my progress (I started playing F1 in Jan2019), I can feel the huge gap to the top drivers, s o let's see if I can practice more and deliver better results (maybe a podium? :).

Cheers,

Cankerous

Junior Karter
May 10, 2019
Hi all,

I'll be that guy you lap in the race, as I'm still learning the mechanics of the game.

First F1 game with a wheel for me, so I'm honestly keen to watch the rest of the pack and learn from you guys.

I'm 22, mostly a Fifa Player, but I'm trying to get into F1 and racing a bit more, fun fact, my Dad ended up winning Bathurst (the real one) before I was born.

I'm using the Logitech G920, and a Benq 24" XL2411. Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.