XB1 - AOR XB1 Pro League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR XB1 Pro League - Main Thread

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014

This is the main thread for the GT3 Pro League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @Sean Conway
Race Host: @HRT Verstappen
Back-up Host:

Drivers and Teams:

@RAINB0W @Neiltanner @HRT Verstappen @Marthyn @Da4thSuspect @Sean Conway @Paclik46 @Tubsy Mallone @Knopels @Copper Nuts08 @d4ninho @Cheesybeanz20 @IdIoT1995 @HateWorldWide @TheMattyOnline @BATT3RSBY 92

Last edited by a moderator:

Marthyn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Super excited for this season! I hope also we'll keep all 16 drivers until the end

HateWorldWide

Formula Karter
Oct 7, 2016
Hey, I apologise but I won't be able to make to first 2 races due to having to move home. Internet should be up and running by the 6th December. I'm annoyed that I'll be missing the first 2 tracks but I'm looking forward to the rest

• Informative
Reactions: Sean

BATT3RSBY 92

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 22, 2016
Know it's late as the race is tonight but is there any chance of being put a reserve incase someone drops out?

I've done everything necessary to sign up including the time trial

d4ninho

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 30, 2014
wow, been looking at some of the lap times, not sure i'm even going to finish my laps before you lot finish,lol.
i havent done many laps in the car ive picked at its first time ive raced it and done sod all practice due to work but if any of you crash ill be all over ya,lol

Reactions: Bailey

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
wow, been looking at some of the lap times, not sure i'm even going to finish my laps before you lot finish,lol.
i havent done many laps in the car ive picked at its first time ive raced it and done sod all practice due to work but if any of you crash ill be all over ya,lol
Dont worry mate as long as you enjoy yourself its all about having fun :)

NoahDJR

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Aug 22, 2016
Bad News guys! The Pedals of my Wheels are broken, that means I cant race for a couple of time. I dont know for how long, maybe Im back in a couple of weeks but maybe longer than that. But It shouldnt be longer than Xmas! Its very disappointing for me! Im back as quickly as I can! :cry:

• Informative
Reactions: Sean

IdIoT1995

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 9, 2016
Well i am absolutely devastated that my team mate, @Webbers88 has been stolen. :nailbiting: Hopefully will keep up the pace alone in the Bentley... :stig:

Good luck up in the Elite buddy. Go get 'em :cigar:

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Well i am absolutely devastated that my team mate, @Webbers88 has been stolen. :nailbiting: Hopefully will keep up the pace alone in the Bentley... :stig:

Good luck up in the Elite buddy. Go get 'em :cigar:
Sorry about your loss m8 :( ;)