AORFA Cup Fixtures | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AORFA Cup Fixtures

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
The week commencing the 09/03/2015 (this coming week) is cup week by the way. I haven't updated the fixtures yet but they'll be all ready by tomorrow.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Congratulations to both @JordanK2406 & @JordanMcGonigal who are the first contenders to seal a place in the semi-finals! It will be interesting to see who will be joining them by the end of the weekend. Potentially we could have a very heated semi-final with some of the league's best players all locking horns for the cup! Good luck everyone.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429552857,1426354080][/DOUBLEPOST]The draw for the semi-finals has been done after it was decided Troy would progress due to the lack of effort shown by his opposite party. The draw is as follows:

TroyzeH vs JordanMcGonigal
JordanK2407 vs AOR KurtJP

It will go ahead next week. The dates can be seen on the homescreen. Good luck everyone!

@TroyzeH @JordanMcGonigal @JordanK2406

Reactions: JordanK2406

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
And with both semi-final games wrapped up I can confirm it'll be me and @TroyzeH battling it out for the first ever AORFA Cup and a spot in the AOR Super Cup where the winner will match up against @JordanMcGonigal ! As a coordinator I say "good luck Troy". As your opponent I say "prepare for the EAids" ;)

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
And with both semi-final games wrapped up I can confirm it'll be me and @TroyzeH battling it out for the first ever AORFA Cup and a spot in the AOR Super Cup where the winner will match up against @JordanMcGonigal ! As a coordinator I say "good luck Troy". As your opponent I say "prepare for the EAids" ;)
Oh no, I can already sense the OG/Penalty coming your way!

• Funny
Reactions: KurtJP35

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
The cup is now over! Aguero's relatively early goal in the 17th minute set the tone for the first half as I felt I was marginally on top. Remy had a couple of decent efforts but they were from ambitious angles. Courtois also made a couple of huge saves to keep it as 1-0. Come the second half though Troy seemed to go far more attacking as he looked for a vital goal to save him. Hart came up big with 3/4 saves to keep me in the lead. The games momentum was heavily in Troy's favour for the last 10/15 mins as I was forced to drop off to park the bus as I attempted to keep my cup win intact. In the 88th minute though a strong passing move left Drogba in a good position which was followed by a precise near post finish leaving Hart on the floor. It finished 1-1, we moved onto golden goal.

Very little action leading up to the decisive goal here as it was mostly a midfield battle with the occasional breakthrough. Troy could have had the game wrapped up as I gave possession away sloppily just in front of the back 4 and left him on a 2 on 2 attack. I covered well though and managed to make the most of the situation. The next chance was the big chance. Troy attempted a back to keeper header but evidently the game wasn't feeling nice. It ended up at the feet of Aguero who was left with a simply bottom corner finesse to finish the game off.

So with that I can officially announce myself as the very first AORFA Cup champion!

With this I also qualify for season 5's Super Cup!

Unlucky @TroyzeH , on another day it could have been anyone's game and I wish you the best for upcoming seasons.

• Agree
Reactions: Troyfmcg