Assetto Corsa: Competizione | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Assetto Corsa: Competizione

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Since so many of us are here and playing ACC i might aswell plug these setup vids lol.

Could you do a video on how to do a set up, what to look for, what to tweak and why etc ?

Did i also hear on one of your videos that you mentioned a car had kers ?

Reactions: BDG_Geo

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Could you do a video on how to do a set up, what to look for, what to tweak and why etc ?

Yeah I noticed it doesn’t really give you any pointers

KrypticTMG

F1 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2015

Lol nah i said the BMW M6 accelerates like it has kers, i'll be shocked if it hasn't been nurfed a little when the game gets its full release on the 29th. Yeah i'll do some more setup tutorials once i get my PC back which should be this friday ive been depressed sat on my PS4 just looking at the screen for the last 2weeks.

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

KrypticTMG

F1 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2015
Yeah I noticed it doesn’t really give you any pointers
The thing that has always been difficult about Assetto Corsa & ACC in general is that you can make a car feel nice but it doesn't always translate into a fast setup unlike pcars when you make a car comfortable to drive you can just push, but on ACC always start off with the aggressive setup and you make small adjustments infact your driving style on ACC is almost more important than your setup. Its all about being smooth not sliding your car and having the ability to be accurate under braking so you always set yourself up to get good exits out of corners.

For instance i dont drive to aggressive on ACC compared to Pcars2 i dont even brake that hard i only try to use about 30% of the brakes most of the time so i'm riding the brake pedal but im not putting full pressure on it if that makes sense. When i do use 100% of the brakes like at monza i try to be on the brake for the shortest time possible.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
The thing that has always been difficult about Assetto Corsa & ACC in general is that you can make a car feel nice but it doesn't always translate into a fast setup unlike pcars when you make a car comfortable to drive you can just push, but on ACC always start off with the aggressive setup and you make small adjustments infact your driving style on ACC is almost more important than your setup. Its all about being smooth not sliding your car and having the ability to be accurate under braking so you always set yourself up to get good exits out of corners.

For instance i dont drive to aggressive on ACC compared to Pcars2 i dont even brake that hard i only try to use about 30% of the brakes most of the time so i'm riding the brake pedal but im not putting full pressure on it if that makes sense. When i do use 100% of the brakes like at monza i try to be on the brake for the shortest time possible.
I know what you mean about braking and the difference. On pc2 you can just stamp on them brake with very little to no consequence, Since moving to pc I’ve changed the way I brake for acc and iracing,

ESR_theschmid

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
I think there are so many changes for ps4 to pc because nobody wanted to wait an other 2 years for a playstation 5.
I started on iracing with the maxda and did a few races but honestly the car sounds like a vacuum cleaner and for cars I haven't enough money at the time :LOL:
So ACC has so much potential but to do a good and fast setup it cost so much time...

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
I did the step (change from ps4 to pc) this month and I'm so much in love with Assetto Corsa Competizione :love:

The sounds, grafics and the force feedback! simply amazing and don't forget the TV-cam to see your replays!

I'm looking forward to do a ACC league hopfully here on AOR.
What’s your steam ID?