PS4 - Assist league - New back up steamer & commentator position available | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Assist league - New back up steamer & commentator position available

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

lukeholmes792

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Hi all, i am on the look out for some to be the back up streamer and commentator for the assist league. We have a main streamer/commentator but he does have some work commitments some weekends so i would like to have someone to fill in if he cannot make it. If anyone is interested please comment below and i can begin to sort it all out.

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
No lie I don't mind being a back up mate I've done 2 streams and commentating
[DOUBLEPOST=1511416183][/DOUBLEPOST]If you have a reserve driver who could cover my McLaren seat then I can definitely be a backup for the streamer/commentator

lukeholmes792

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2017
No lie I don't mind being a back up mate I've done 2 streams and commentating
[DOUBLEPOST=1511416183][/DOUBLEPOST]If you have a reserve driver who could cover my McLaren seat then I can definitely be a backup for the streamer/commentator
Ok mate I’ll find a back up for you then? Only if your ok with it all?

Reactions: Ivorbrynmike

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
Yeah it's all good man gives everyone a bit of continuity and give someone on the reserves a chance to race