Assist league | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Assist league

zDxnp

Junior Karter
Apr 9, 2019
Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place to say this but am I too late in applying for an assists league?

UNíTY

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 17, 2018
Deadline was the 6th of april, so yes unfortunately you're too late. Season 17 is really short so on F1 2019 you'll have a chance!

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@zDxnp You will still be able to sign-up to join mid-season. The sign-ups are currently closed, as we are setting everything up for the start of the season, but they will open up again after the first (few) race(s).

zDxnp

Junior Karter
Apr 9, 2019
@zDxnp You will still be able to sign-up to join mid-season. The sign-ups are currently closed, as we are setting everything up for the start of the season, but they will open up again after the first (few) race(s).
Ok thank you i’ll keep my eye out for that thank you

Kryptox

Junior Karter
May 4, 2019
I don't want to rude or anything but when will those races be held? Because there are no events currently in the calendar. And 2019 is just around the corner. Sorry if I sound a bit aggressive.

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I don't want to rude or anything but when will those races be held? Because there are no events currently in the calendar. And 2019 is just around the corner. Sorry if I sound a bit aggressive.
Today we're doing round 4 of the shortened 10 race calender. You can still sign up, you'll most likely be placed as a reserve somewhere before next week's race.