Big thank you!! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Big thank you!!

Oblit0r

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 10, 2018
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you all for a great season!!
I've had a lot of fun driving together with you, aside from the occasional divebombs ofcourse :rofl: Nothing too bad though.
I hope I didn't cause anyone any trouble when trying to pass me, think it didn't go too bad though.

Special thanks to @AndrexUK and @Raigore for organizing everything and all the hard work you guys have put in!
Special thanks to @King-kodiak for the great broadcasts!
Special thanks to my teammate @DANGEROUS GIANETTA and a special thanks to all other drivers!!
Also a special thanks to everyone who I've forgotten to mention xD

Congrats to the winners of this season, amazing driving!

All of you deserve a virtual pie plus some virtual beers :D

Hope to see you all in the next season :)

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Willem a.k.a. Oblit0r

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
It has been a total pleasure to commentate once again for the endurance league. I am always happy to play my part to the best of my abilities, and I am glad you guys enjoy the result. I don't know how you guys do it, every race for such a long period of time. My job is easy, I just turn up, shout for a while, and take my pay.......it is in the post, right?

Huge congrats to James and Di Heidi for your incredible championship performances, and well done to all drivers for taking part. Particular thanks to the huge efforts of @AndrexUK and @Raigore for making the league happen