PS4 - Christmas Cup Round 2 - Spa 23/12 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Christmas Cup Round 2 - Spa 23/12

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
1) you have retired. so victory is not up to you.
2) you have been advantaged by your friend in getting the victory.
3) if you have this intention from here until the end of the F1 championship.
please do not run anymore. I've seen a lot of misconduct, but you've just got the best of you tonight.
Is this a quote for my post, if it is you are really full of ****.. I overtook him on the inside cuz I had a much better run out of the last corner, so point 2 denied. And I'm not sure what u mean with the 3rd point..

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
Is this a quote for my post, if it is you are really full of ****.. I overtook him on the inside cuz I had a much better run out of the last corner, so point 2 denied. And I'm not sure what u mean with the 3rd point..
later I'll show you my live. your friend did everything to plug me. and go slowly with the words that you are nobody.

InFinityzzHD

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
1) you have retired. so victory is not up to you.
2) you have been advantaged by your friend in getting the victory.
3) if you have this intention from here until the end of the F1 championship.
please do not run anymore. I've seen a lot of misconduct, but you've just got the best of you tonight.
Also I asked if you guys mind.. Doesn't mean you have to post a butthurt reaction. Talking about misconduct, you're not the most clean driver your self, smashing into other driver when overtaking them.. So please don't talk **** mate

• Surprised
Reactions: DeclanS02

iej76

F1 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2015
Chill out everyone. Maybe there were some bad incidents I wasn’t involved in but we should cut each other some slack. I doubt any of us have raced 1% of the laps with these classic cars as we have with modern cars. I am sure it’s mostly lack of practice and misjudgements?

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
[QUOTE = "InFinityzzHD, post: 479588, membro: 24685"] Inoltre ho chiesto se vi dispiace .. Non significa che dovete postare una reazione di butthurt. Parlando di cattiva condotta, non sei il pilota più pulito di te stesso, che si schianta contro l'altro guidatore quando li sorpassi .. Quindi, per favore, non parlare di merda amico [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "InFinityzzHD, post: 479588, membro: 24685"] Inoltre ho chiesto se vi dispiace .. Non significa che dovete postare una reazione di butthurt. Parlando di cattiva condotta, non sei il pilota più pulito di te stesso, che si schianta contro l'altro guidatore quando li sorpassi .. Quindi, per favore, non parlare di merda amico [/ QUOTE]

Mi scontro con gli altri? chi sa di chi parli, io non la penso così. ah, forse ti guardi.

InFinityzzHD

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
later I'll show you my live. your friend did everything to plug me. and go slowly with the words that you are nobody.
Fine show me.. If he did that to you, why you are so mad towards me .. Come on man. You are just trying to win an argument you already lost before it even started

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
didnt say it was intentional i just said it happened, i'm sorry for my overreaction
It's ok bud..a lot of people being too aggressive tonight which caused a lot of wing damage resulting in cars being difficult to drive. An interesting race tho.

Last edited:

InFinityzzHD

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
be patient. that I'll show you all unfortunately youtube has its own timing that does not depend on me.
Did I hit you? No I didn't. If he tried to plug you or whatever that means that his choice of driving, not mine. Be mad at him, not at me

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
Did I hit you? No I didn't. If he tried to plug you or whatever that means that his choice of driving, not mine. Be mad at him, not at me
why did you put yourself on the defensive now? I do not seem to have said that you hit me, which you said to me (then you show me how to overtake). and anyway you can not ask to give yourself the victory and quite unsportsmanlike. we have to wait again.

InFinityzzHD

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
why did you put yourself on the defensive now? I do not seem to have said that you hit me, which you said to me (then you show me how to overtake). and anyway you can not ask to give yourself the victory and quite unsportsmanlike. we have to wait again.
Why you so butthurt than?

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
Min. 15.30 -15.43 ( explain this shift of your friend from left to right right where I was. randomness? I do not believe. )
min 16.20 - 16.28 ( he makes no attempt to close the door. randomness? I do not believe.)
min 16.38 - 17.00 ( I do not know how to explain it to you. Can you explain it to me? )
min 17.38 - 17.50 .

@InFinityzzHD good vision.

InFinityzzHD

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Min. 15.30 -15.43 ( explain this shift of your friend from left to right right where I was. randomness? I do not believe. )
min 16.20 - 16.28 ( he makes no attempt to close the door. randomness? I do not believe.)
min 16.38 - 17.00 ( I do not know how to explain it to you. Can you explain it to me? )
min 17.38 - 17.50 .

Maybe you should ask him for an explanation, I can't read minds.. On the overtake. Why should he close the door if I'm to far behind to even make an attempt to overtake him. Then he outbraked himself (he ran wide if you can see it, use ur eyes). And got the inside of him. Don't see anything that's wrong here. At the end of the straight right after I overtook him I think he locked up and hit me in the back at least I felt something and he had wing damage. Again ask him for an explanation..

InFinityzzHD

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
min 17.38 - 17.50 .

Last incident you talking about. You put your left wheel on the grass so that's your fault, I believe there was enough room. But yeah ask @nezehran for an explanation