Leaderboard for clean racing?

• Total voters

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
As I take pride in driving cleanly (like having no penalties at all last season), I would like to have some kind of list to see who is the most clean driver amongst us. Do you guys see any good in this? If yes, then I will use this thread to post some kind of leaderboard.

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Haha, You've beaten me to the punch, Im actually working on a spreadsheet to track penalties from corner cutting but also stewards enquiries etc...

im going to post a thread which which summarise penalties from every race based on stewards enquiries should there be any and then updating the spreadsheet with inrace penalties etc..

If you want to do it tho, be my guest, and il just post summaries for each race ;)

Reactions: Rienk

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Haha, You've beaten me to the punch, Im actually working on a spreadsheet to track penalties from corner cutting but also stewards enquiries etc...

im going to post a thread which which summarise penalties from every race based on stewards enquiries should there be any and then updating the spreadsheet with inrace penalties etc..

If you want to do it tho, be my guest, and il just post summaries for each race ;)
Sounds great. I don’t mind keeping track of all penalties, but as this is just some competition for fun, I will not answer to appeals if a penalty seems to be unfair. Just takes too much time for me.

If you want to post summaries, that would be quite some help. Otherwise I will just use the official AOR results in the spreadsheet to keep track of it all.

So will it be something like this?
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-pc-f4-s14-wall-of-shame.27267/

If so I'm all for it. I wouldn't want to be the one managing it though...
Yeah, I was thinking of keeping track of the total amount of seconds as some penalties are more severe than others.

• Winner
Reactions: Jipper

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
I actually have a spreadsheet which I used to calculate the stats for the F5 league last season. It calculates multiple stats, including penalties.

Based on the race results and the amount of penalties, it automatically generates a sheet like this:

1523493712126.png

Champ-92

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
I may not be a PC Driver but let me say that this Idea in General is great ! Cause let's be fair, in Racing it's all about staying clean as possible & this should be rewarded too :) cause very often it seems that this gets overlooked in many Leagues but not in AOR from what I have seen in the Past. People just love clean Passes & fair 1 vs 1 Battles on the Track. The Allround Skill plays always a huge Factor in Racing while fighting for each Position until the very last Inch :cool:

"It doesn't matter If you lead by an Inch or a Mile cause a Win is a Win !" / Champ-92

Reactions: Jipper

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Well it seems like between you two @Borderline @Kreosteijn you've got this covered.

I will leave you 2 to it, I'll create a new thread for penalties and you can post the spreadsheet results in there.